Cowon Plenue P1
Mar 9, 2014 at 8:38 AM Post #5 of 2,974
Yay another option for me to consider besides Calyx. Not sure when this will be out though, but will be anticipating the specs :)

Mar 9, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #7 of 2,974
While it's in the Plenue line, any confirmation that it will sport Android and most importantly Play Store?  I would be interested for a DAP to run spotify and other streaming apps...

Mar 9, 2014 at 1:11 PM Post #8 of 2,974
  While it's in the Plenue line, any confirmation that it will sport Android and most importantly Play Store?

Some patchy details:

http://liliputing.com/2014/03/cowon-plenue-p1-high-end-android-media-player-way.html

Mar 9, 2014 at 1:18 PM Post #9 of 2,974
  While it's in the Plenue line, any confirmation that it will sport Android and most importantly Play Store?  I would be interested for a DAP to run spotify and other streaming apps...

In the worst case: There will be people rooting this device, so most likely this will lead to being able to use the Play Store.

Mar 9, 2014 at 1:57 PM Post #11 of 2,974
Oh guys I'm so happy to read this post!!!!
Maybe Cowon is back to give us a new stunning device?
I hope so since my s9 broken...
I was thinking Cowon was slightly dying and this is a great news!
The last wish is an affordable price and of course a great sound quality... 
I was about to buy a fiio x5 but now I MUST wait for this cowon device!

Mar 9, 2014 at 2:03 PM Post #12 of 2,974
I think that with this device cowon can't make any mistake so I'm waiting for an anythingelsekiller device, with expandable storage, line out etc etc! :D
Yesterday I just gifted an old (but brand new) cowon i10 to a friend because of the quality of those devices so guys i'm really happy!

p.s. Cowon if you want I can test the device for you so eventually contact me via pm! :wink:

Mar 9, 2014 at 2:18 PM Post #13 of 2,974
It won't be cheap. 

But then again, neither is a DX100 (same form factor), for example. 

Cowon really isn't bringing anything new lately. I just hope they change that with this. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back