Custom iem advice for good start. and new setup
Oct 2, 2022 at 9:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ArTyOmE

New Head-Fier
Hi everybody. It's the first time I post here. But like other here I love audio and all these stuff.
I made my first gv 32830 iem two year ago (and love it) .
But now I'm more confident about making custom resine shell and multi BA's iem.
I ordered a lots of pricey ba's to get a "harman curve" IEM or at least a something that is really close to that.(I'm probably wrong about this standard and my audio standard)
For my setup I ordered: -Sonion EST65QB02 -Sonion 2389D -Sonion 38d01xj007MI/8a (dual subwoofer) -10mm nano liquid dynamic driver 16ohms (need to tune it for impact basse?)
But whithout something to mesure I can't design my crossover. I ordered an EC711 from alli.

And I have several question about how to lenght audio tube, damper, and do you think It's a good idea to print a complete setup tube (to hold ba's and/or replace accoustic tube) I have a 8k resin printer (and I can design on onshape now)

how they will end at the out of the IEM. And does somebody has a setup that can suit to get good start about tuning this IEM sound if harman curve is too hard to get.
If anyone has advice for me.
Iv'e read a lot on this forum it's why I'm lost about where to start. Do I really need tantal capacitor? or film capacitor.
I want to design a crossover for this setup.
Yeah you understand I have a lot of question and I'm realy lost.

Ps: I already have shell for my hear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back