CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread
Apr 8, 2022 at 11:24 AM Post #2,026 of 2,468
My F7Us arrived today and Piotr and co weren't kidding when they said it was an F7 without the limits. It is a stunning IEM, I'm pairing it with the P6 Pro DAP. It's a very musical sounding monitor with great technicalities. There is now more air to the presentation, each instrument/voice has plenty of space around it with superb imagery, notes have a nice weight and natural timbre. The soundstage is now much bigger as well, and I'm picking up more cues in music I thought i was very familiar with. You feel like you're sat at a concert with the music jumping out at you all around.

Layering is amazing as each instrument has a clear voice, even in busy passages and it's set perfectly against a very black background. Bass has great impact, and lovely texture, mids have wonderful clarity and treble crystal clear with great detail. All of this pulls together for a musical treat that pulls you into the soul of the music which you can't help but move to. Vocals are still wonderful too, everything just sounds sounds so cohesive and effortless.

Piotr/Kamil and team, you've created something wonderful here and I'm so happy I jumped in and ordered! Thanks again for the stellar service. I'm off to drown in more musical bliss now:)

Apr 8, 2022 at 1:58 PM Post #2,027 of 2,468
My F7Us arrived today and Piotr and co weren't kidding when they said it was an F7 without the limits. It is a stunning IEM, I'm pairing it with the P6 Pro DAP. It's a very musical sounding monitor with great technicalities. There is now more air to the presentation, each instrument/voice has plenty of space around it with superb imagery, notes have a nice weight and natural timbre. The soundstage is now much bigger as well, and I'm picking up more cues in music I thought i was very familiar with. You feel like you're sat at a concert with the music jumping out at you all around.

Layering is amazing as each instrument has a clear voice, even in busy passages and it's set perfectly against a very black background. Bass has great impact, and lovely texture, mids have wonderful clarity and treble crystal clear with great detail. All of this pulls together for a musical treat that pulls you into the soul of the music which you can't help but move to. Vocals are still wonderful too, everything just sounds sounds so cohesive and effortless.

Piotr/Kamil and team, you've created something wonderful here and I'm so happy I jumped in and ordered! Thanks again for the stellar service. I'm off to drown in more musical bliss now:)
Thank you so much for the review! I'm really glad you like them. Happy listening! :)

Apr 8, 2022 at 2:23 PM Post #2,029 of 2,468

Thanks for your impressions, would you say it’s more bright or warm?

Apr 8, 2022 at 3:46 PM Post #2,031 of 2,468
No problem, it is a touch more warm than bright, enough to make it musical without sacrificing the technicalities. You pretty much get the best of both worlds. I think anyone who has this incoming is in for a treat.
Great! Would love to see some real world photos. Please feel free to share sometime.

Apr 8, 2022 at 4:05 PM Post #2,032 of 2,468
Great! Would love to see some real world photos. Please feel free to share sometime.
I'm not doing them justice. I kept them pretty much the same as my F7s due to possible marital issues :wink:. I've always liked being able to see the internal workings of IEMs too.

F7U.jpg

Apr 12, 2022 at 10:47 AM Post #2,034 of 2,468
Here's a nicer image of my F7Us that actually do them justice. I've been lucky to have some really nice IEMs in the past like A12Ts, VE8 and Legend X amongst others, but I can't recall being as wowed by them as I am these babies! The sound is just quality and clarity across the board, a perfect coherent balance of frequencies set in a nice big stage. The space around the instruments and vocals just amazes me every time; the spatial placement is outstanding and the timbre just sounds spot on.

To the guys who have ordered this, you're in for a real treat! To anyone thinking about, go for it, you won't be disappointed.

F7U.jpg

Apr 17, 2022 at 11:43 AM Post #2,035 of 2,468
Here's a nicer image of my F7Us that actually do them justice. I've been lucky to have some really nice IEMs in the past like A12Ts, VE8 and Legend X amongst others, but I can't recall being as wowed by them as I am these babies! The sound is just quality and clarity across the board, a perfect coherent balance of frequencies set in a nice big stage. The space around the instruments and vocals just amazes me every time; the spatial placement is outstanding and the timbre just sounds spot on.

To the guys who have ordered this, you're in for a real treat! To anyone thinking about, go for it, you won't be disappointed.

Stunning looks with clear shells. I'm about to pull the trigger just looking at this.

Apr 17, 2022 at 9:56 PM Post #2,037 of 2,468
@vilhelm44 I’m waiting mine, I pulled the trigger some days ago… from your impressions looks like my cup of tea and I can’t wait to enjoy it!
D6033029-00E0-4B9F-95D7-EA4B850BD689.jpeg

Apr 18, 2022 at 8:24 AM Post #2,039 of 2,468
Congrats, they are gorgeous, what a lovely design! I'll look forward to hearing what your impressions :).
Custom Art is world class. I am waiting for my FIBAE 7 Unlimited too.

Apr 19, 2022 at 5:07 AM Post #2,040 of 2,468
@vilhelm44 I’m waiting mine, I pulled the trigger some days ago… from your impressions looks like my cup of tea and I can’t wait to enjoy it!
Great. Eagerly waiting for your impressions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back