Dac/AmpChoice besides fiio e17
Feb 1, 2013 at 2:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Retrias

Headphoneus Supremus
I want to get a new dac/amp , for a general purpose dac/amp, since my fiio e17 is pretty much tied to my ipod touch now , forming my main portable rig, but I want something new too hook up to my laptop , and say my note 2 , or alot of dap I will get in this year. I want for this one to have one of those volume knob for easy adjustment , I think I will have around150- 200$ budget when I am getting it.
I was thinking of topping d1 mark 2, will this be an improvement? What are my other choices with that much budget?

Feb 1, 2013 at 3:26 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
I want to get a new dac/amp , for a general purpose dac/amp, since my fiio e17 is pretty much tied to my iPod touch now , forming my main portable rig, but I want something new too hook up to my laptop , and say my note 2 , or a lot of dap I will get in this year. I want for this one to have one of those volume knob for easy adjustment , I think I will have around150- 200$ budget when I am getting it.
I was thinking of topping d1 mark 2, will this be an improvement? What are my other choices with that much budget?

Why not just use the E17 with your computers/laptops and get something like the Fiio E11 for use with your iPod.

Feb 2, 2013 at 1:22 AM Post #4 of 4
Because i am also searching for a new dac/amp that is compatible with my note 2, that and my fiio e17 is already stuck behind my ipod touch with velcro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back