DBA-02 Stateside
Sep 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM Post #3 of 25

Quote:
Nope. The authorized North America distributor (Bugden Audio) is located in Canada.

Sold out.
frown.gif

Sep 9, 2010 at 9:22 PM Post #6 of 25
well it doesn't state so on the site, but  it's quite outdated already as it says next shipment is due on august-july. They recently got all their shipments in but i don't know if they have any left, maybe Ethan can chime in on this?

Sep 9, 2010 at 10:39 PM Post #7 of 25
Quote:
well it doesn't state so on the site, but  it's quite outdated already as it says next shipment is due on august-july. They recently got all their shipments in but i don't know if they have any left, maybe Ethan can chime in on this?

Ethan sold out of that shipment. I think he sold out of it before he even got the shipment.

From what I remember in the DBA-02 thread I think that they are supposed to be on a monthly production schedule from here on out. But, take that with a grain of salt - given the production problems (if that really was what held them up).

Sep 9, 2010 at 10:58 PM Post #8 of 25
All sold out unfortunately. I know, the site isn't quite up to date, but this is not my day job and things have been quite hectic lately. I will be updating it soon. I will not put them back up for backorder until I have a date on when they will be ready to ship out from the factory. As for the previous delays, that should hopefully be all sorted out now. And yes, they were supposed to be on a monthly production schedule, but I don't know if that was scrapped or not.

Sep 14, 2010 at 8:31 AM Post #10 of 25
hi. was just browsing threads about the DBA-02 and came across this thread. FYI I just ordered a pair this afternoon from an on-line store in Singapore (TREOO.com)  and they were on stock. They were out-of-stock a few days ago but apparently their stocks just arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back