DevBrada: SUPER SEARCH - Search Head-Fi's 'For Sale' sections easily
Aug 11, 2017 at 2:11 AM Post #17 of 75
Hey guys,

This was posted before, but I just wanted to get more users on this as it is very handy for me. I made an easily searchable, filterable website that catalogs Headfi's classifieds pages. This includes headphones, amps, sources and accessories.

Check it out here https://devbrada.com/classifieds/.

Happy searching!
Thanks for creating this! I've never purchased anything via Head-Fi classifieds before, but not too long ago your searchable website helped find a replacement pair of Trinity Audio Sabres that got misplaced somewhere (possibly at a meet or event).

Thanks again!

Aug 13, 2017 at 10:40 PM Post #18 of 75
Sep 21, 2017 at 2:31 AM Post #22 of 75
giphy.gif

Oct 15, 2017 at 9:19 PM Post #23 of 75
Hey everyone,

Big update! Just finish coding the login system, and have also implemented the bookmark system. You can now save your custom searches and recall it anytime.

Look out for this on the side panel. View & save your bookmarks.
G0EUTJc.png

Refresh your cache if your site isn't displaying properly.

Nov 16, 2017 at 8:32 AM Post #27 of 75
Hey guys,

This was posted before, but I just wanted to get more users on this as it is very handy for me. I made an easily searchable, filterable website that catalogs Headfi's classifieds pages. This includes headphones, amps, sources and accessories.

Check it out here https://devbrada.com/classifieds/.

Happy searching!
You are a genius sir!

Nov 16, 2017 at 10:36 AM Post #29 of 75
Thank you!

Feature request: As a user I would like to search for a specific string in the title of a listing so that I can finely tune the search results.

Example: I would like the search term "Hugo 2" to return only results with the string "Hugo 2" in the title. As it functions today, the following are some of the listings returned:

Chord Hugo 2 Black for sale - what I want
IC: Chord Hugo2 - don't want, but I'd have to be smarter about my search terms, i.e. "Hugo 2" and "Hugo2"
FS: Chord Hugo (Silver) + Astell & Kern RWAK120 Titan

Nov 16, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #30 of 75
Thanks for the feedback,

As for the search, I was trying to get at least a happy medium of trying to find what you're looking for and excluding irrelevant results.

So right now if you searched "Hugo 2"
It will find every listing with "Hugo" AND "2"

The problem with a stricter search is that, it wouldn't find IC: Chord Hugo2 even though it is clearly a Hugo 2. That's the problem with this, the listings just are never named as you want them. I'll have to investigate on how to approach this better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back