Oct 24, 2015 at 4:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 569

Edric Li

Formerly ThaNRL
"It's been our DREAM to find an ANSWER to the TRUTH"

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4120168611?pn=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Currawong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

DITA

Danny and Desmond not only had prototypes of of their up-coming Dream IEMs, which will have detachable cables for the first time, but also a unique system currently in 3D printed prototype, of a changeable plug cable system. We've all had the hassle of deciding what termination to get custom cables for our IEMs but the DITA guys intend to remove this worry with their unique system. Making it both small and robust is going to be an interesting challenge. 

Here Danny talks about both new products.

Nov 1, 2015 at 1:03 AM Post #10 of 569
Sorry guys but from what I heard, this is not going to be cheap at all. Well I think the best way to look at it would be to consider the prices of the current IEMs. The balanced truth costs 1299usd, and the dream would be the flagship model with the truth cable and an interchangeable plug (which covers the balanced use) and thus, isn't going to be cheaper than the balanced truth, as much as I would love it to be.

Having said that, I love the ditas and I think they are class leaders at their respective Price points.

Nov 14, 2015 at 11:37 PM Post #11 of 569
  Always liked the Dita form factor. Now if they can produce smoother, less peaky treble in the new model, I'd be interested. 

And more importantly reduce the more up-front sound.

I cannot disagree too much with dita truth sound, I do not mind it however more controlled treble can't be a bad thing. And lets not forget the cable, hopefully this time the shielding isnt as stiff.

Nov 15, 2015 at 1:18 AM Post #12 of 569
It's been our dream to find the answer to the truth. Inb4 2017 flagship = The been

Dita has always had my interest, since I love dynamic drivers bass can't be beaten. These seemed like the perfect high-end dynamic driver IEMs....until I saw the price. And the fixed cables. And the design that wouldn't be able to isolate all of the annoying noises that you try to drown out while studying for that final....

Maybe sometime in the future :frowning2: Looking forward to impressions though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back