DIY or other Purchasable Mini Shelving/ Rack For Headphone Equipment? Any ideas?
Dec 4, 2021 at 7:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Condocondor

500+ Head-Fier
It's a shame Schitt Audio doesn't offer a mini-shelf or rack for their headphone equipment. Thinking about a DIY project or perhaps purchasing a small shelf/rack unit of some kind. Any thoughts or ideas?

Dec 6, 2021 at 1:07 PM Post #3 of 7
It's a shame Schitt Audio doesn't offer a mini-shelf or rack for their headphone equipment. Thinking about a DIY project or perhaps purchasing a small shelf/rack unit of some kind. Any thoughts or ideas?
Are you talking about the Magni/Modi stack? I think the Topping acrylic shelf should work. (the shelf dimensions are given in one of the photos)

Don't know anything about Apos Audio, it was just the first link that popped up on Google.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2021 at 9:38 PM Post #4 of 7
Are you talking about the Magni/Modi stack? I think the Topping acrylic shelf should work. (the shelf dimensions are given in one of the photos)

Don't know anything about Apos Audio, it was just the first link that popped up on Google.
No, I'm talking about an Asgard3 and Topping D30Pro and xDuoo MT-604.............and iFi Audio iGalvanic.

Jan 27, 2022 at 1:25 PM Post #5 of 7
There have been some amazing posts of guys 3d printing various stuff including even shelving. But it seems like nobody wants to make a business of it even on a small scale.

It's a shame because there is a lot of incredible talent on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back