Does anyone still make a digital LOD (30 pin apple to USB)?
Aug 14, 2014 at 3:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

CJG888

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm looking for one of these for my iPod Classic / Sony PHA-1 combo, preferably with right-angled plugs (so that it can remain connected when the rig is in its case).

Interestingly, this product has disappeared from the ALO Audio website. Does anyone still produce something like this? AFAIK, the iPC is still in production...

Aug 14, 2014 at 11:48 PM Post #2 of 3
I use this tangle-free cable from Mizco. I actually have two, because I asked my brother to get me one from MicroCenter when my aunt was visiting (over here I couldn't find any 30-pin cable anywhere), and when he went the time zone difference prevented me from answering the phone. He wasn't sure if I needed it for charging or for some fancy iDevice DAC that I will strap on to something (he thought I still had my 3g Touch), so he got both the one in the photo (1m) and the 4in version.

The 4in comes with the same straight USB plug, so it won't be like the purpose-built cables from ALO and others, but it's only ten bucks. You can get one now while you look for one that fits better, especially if there's a MicroCenter in your area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back