Dx320 external amp
Oct 2, 2023 at 5:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ASSAF1984

New Head-Fier
Hey guys , can I use my DAP (dx320) only as a dac and connect external amp to it ? I dunno if it's correct but from my understanding it's not possible with the stock amp11 .. is that true ?

Oct 2, 2023 at 8:39 AM Post #4 of 7
And if I'm bad in all the tech stuff my only option is to get the amp12 ?
No, in that case, I actually recommend using amp11. Just go into the drop down menu and toggle on Line out features. Remember to toggle back to phones out when you stop using line out, so you don’t accidentally listen to a phones connected and think you have damaged the amp…lol. I have been there, done that

Oct 2, 2023 at 8:51 AM Post #5 of 7
No, in that case, I actually recommend using amp11. Just go into the drop down menu and toggle on Line out features. Remember to toggle back to phones out when you stop using line out, so you don’t accidentally listen to a phones connected and think you have damaged the amp…lol. I have been there, done that
Haha thanks a lot ! I'll try that . Are you sure that in that way I can use external amp (I.e gsx mini ) and use the dx320 just as a dac ? Because I've been told that it's possible only with amp12/13 and if I'll do it with amp11 it'll be like double amplification .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back