e-earphone portable festival December 2013
Nov 18, 2013 at 1:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23
http://www.e-earphone.jp/html/page164.html

Anyone going? 

Nov 18, 2013 at 7:22 AM Post #2 of 23
Believe it or not, for the second time I will coincidentally be in town the weekend of this headphone fair! Not sure what my plans are yet, but I'd certainly enjoy meeting up with everyone again 
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 18, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #4 of 23
I've been asked if I can help David (Cypherlabs) man his desk....so I'll be there...

I wonder if there'll be any conflict of interest.

Dec 16, 2013 at 2:28 AM Post #6 of 23
I'd like to call a Tokyo HF bounenkai dinner on Sunday for those who'd like to get together after the show. Show of hands who are interested?

Dec 16, 2013 at 9:19 AM Post #9 of 23
Would have loved to join! Family member visiting though so I am out, have fun guys!

PS: safari is crashing like mad when I was replying to this message. What's going on? I have never seen this happen.

Dec 16, 2013 at 11:13 AM Post #10 of 23
  Would have loved to join! Family member visiting though so I am out, have fun guys!

PS: safari is crashing like mad when I was replying to this message. What's going on? I have never seen this happen.

Hmmm...not tried Safari but Chrome seems to be quite stable & HF (on whatever version software it's at). Pity you can't make it mate. Maybe Shinnenkai?

Dec 16, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #11 of 23
Safari has been crashing for a number of people here, including me. I've had to switch to Chrome for now.

Dec 16, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #12 of 23
I've been getting some bottlenecking with Safari the last few days myself :mad: . I'm not gonna be able make the Bounenkai dinner, but I'll catch you guys at show though :).

Dec 17, 2013 at 12:39 AM Post #13 of 23

There's this browser called Firefox. I hear it's quite good
wink_face.gif

If we're bringing family to dinner I may able to swing it? Any thoughts on location/cuisine? Will revert with a response ASAP.

Dec 17, 2013 at 12:43 AM Post #14 of 23

wink_face.gif

If we're bringing family to dinner I may able to swing it? Any thoughts on location/cuisine?

I don't see why not. Sure bring them along. I'm thinking of something safe like Outback, TGI's, etc.

Dec 17, 2013 at 9:13 AM Post #15 of 23

wink_face.gif

If we're bringing family to dinner I may able to swing it? Any thoughts on location/cuisine? Will revert with a response ASAP.

Been using firefox and thunderbird at work all along, way past the deadline actually as they forced everyone to switch to outlook / exchange server... I said screw that until Microsoft learns how to do mouse hover instant translation (it really really plain sucks compared to rikai-kun).

For home, been happy with Safari and the clouds bookmarking / open pages tracking across devices...

Isn't it buggy javascript in the ads or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back