earphones with more rumble?
Jul 18, 2014 at 1:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

myemaildw

Headphoneus Supremus
i’ve got a few earphones, headphones, and none of them have everything i would like them to have.
i have beats tour and beats pro headphones, they are both good at vocals, and clear sound. and i have apple earbuds that i modified to be used with earphone tip, i put earplug piece in there to level off the volume. the apple one has good rumble and thump but sucks at everything else, uncolorful voice etc.
and beats tour have good voice but lacking in rumble and thump.
even though they are supposed to be with bass. or i’ve got an ear canal that does not work with their eartips? what eartips do i use to get a good seal on them. when i turn my head to the left, by pressing my left ear to the pillow i get nice rumble presumably because i get a better seal around the round ear tip. may be my ear canal is not round or something.

Jul 18, 2014 at 5:46 AM Post #2 of 2
actually beats tour have a lot of rumble and bass, but you won’t hear it when you are at home. only when you are outside you will get a lot of rumble and bass, because you bring the volume higher than at home because of the ambient noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back