Eating and Music
Aug 5, 2021 at 10:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Headphones and Coffee

Previously known as Wretched Stare
How many like good food with their musical enjoyment and what's your favorite?

IMG_20200713_202254897.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2021 at 12:32 PM Post #2 of 5
Personally I keep it separate. I remember a few years ago I went to a jazz club to see a famous artist. The place was fancy and had a nice menu and I had a nice chicken dinner during the show.

I have to admit, it was a little awkward. The food was very good but a bit of distraction to the show as I sat very close to the stage.

if it’s a light snack and one cocktail and you’re listening to speakers at home, it’s fine.

Aug 6, 2021 at 7:58 AM Post #3 of 5
when it comes to food or music, I like to really enjoy the taste, the flavor, texture. So, it's best to concentrate one at a time. I need to put all my attention to enjoy it to the fullest.

Aug 30, 2021 at 6:53 AM Post #4 of 5
Singing and music seems popular,

Yesterday I saw a lady in a car singing with music. And she was really into it. She was really feeling the song and she knew all the words as if she wrote it. I thought that it was good.

Aug 30, 2021 at 12:51 PM Post #5 of 5
Singing and music seems popular,

Yesterday I saw a lady in a car singing with music. And she was really into it. She was really feeling the song and she knew all the words as if she wrote it. I thought that it was good.
I can see why karaoke is so popular in Asian countries. Singing and dancing relives stress. Not taking things seriously and loosening up relieves stress because it's opposite of stress.

And like to watch people sing Karaoke and make fool of themselves. lol.

October fest in Germany is bunch of drunks singing traditional folk songs and havin a great time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back