Edinburgh Mini-Meet (ON HOLD! SRY!)
Jan 17, 2009 at 3:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

milkpowder

Headphoneus Supremus
Duggeh and I are having a mini-meet at mine in Edinburgh on the 31st of this month, which is a Saturday. As my flat isn't massive, I will have to put a lid on the numbers, but we'll see.

We haven't really talked over the details but I'm happy for the meet to start sometime after 1pm. I have orchestra practice until then. Like last time, there won't really be an end time. It's really a case of listen until you drop.
biggrin.gif
Two-three can stay overnight and leave the next morning should wish.

There's free, outdoor, but reasonably secure parking available. My flat is also easily accessible by public transport (15-20min bus journey from Waverley Train Station).

We could also go out for dinner. There are loads of restaurants around town which we could go to... or... kebab?!
tongue.gif

Please drop a note on this thread if you're interested in coming!

Jan 17, 2009 at 7:12 PM Post #4 of 13
Out for dinner? Pah. Moar spicy pizza say I.

It'll be nice not to be hungover this time. Dibs on the big table.

Jan 21, 2009 at 11:24 AM Post #7 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Out for dinner? Pah. Moar spicy pizza say I.

It'll be nice not to be hungover this time. Dibs on the big table.

Haha it was leftover spicy pizza and warm beer for breakfast! I remember now!

Jan 24, 2009 at 7:49 AM Post #8 of 13
A possible hiccup. I may have to go for a skull x-ray next Saturday. I'll try to find out exactly what's wanted from me. I imagine worst case scenario is that I'm a bit late.

Jan 28, 2009 at 2:41 PM Post #9 of 13
Duggeh! I hope all is well! I have a possible hiccup too... The meet may well have to be postponed to a later date because I may have some musical commitments in the afternoon which I had forgotten about. It's all a bit last-minute. Keep in touch.

Jan 29, 2009 at 3:36 PM Post #10 of 13
I've had all my dental stuff sorted now. I'll make any date or time before the end of the first week of february. After that it's nothign doing until at least easter.

Jan 29, 2009 at 7:22 PM Post #11 of 13
I hope your meet will be there on the 31st. Looks like you'll have loads of fun and it is going to be late. Have fun!
wink.gif

Jan 29, 2009 at 11:31 PM Post #12 of 13
Darn it! We're all so bloody busy! I have a large assignment due on the 11th so first week of Feb is not a good time
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back