Effect Audio New Release | Fusion 1
Aug 10, 2023 at 8:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18
Effect Audio New Release | Fusion 1
Website-banner.jpg

The seven wonders dropped from the heaven
Are all spread across the bed of land and ocean
Perplexes the integrity of wise men to approach
- Rekha Mandagere

The seven wonders of the world, architectural achievements first chronicled by the Greek historian Herodotus, are renowned for their endless beauty. Numerous poems and songs have been written about them. Their very existence, a miracle of human engineering. Till then, nobody has ever seamlessly merged such intense beauty and grace with technical ingenuity and precise calculations. Its very message is one that transcends time and space - We too can perform miracles.

Introducing Fusion 1

This culminated in our first cable of the series. Stepping on the podium, our new cable marks the first entry into a line of cables that takes ideas from the repetitive and cyclical nature of history, drawing on the importance of learning from historical lessons.

From these lessons, we present the Fusion 1. A cable that materializes the virtues of the seven ancient wonders to challenge the pre-existing notions within the cable industry. Using an all new blended construction technique different from our other series, Fusion 1 combines a plethora of multiple materials with multiple strands and geometries, resulting in an outstanding cable marvel that stands out from the rest of our products.

<Singular Beauty and Divine Form>

The Fusion 1 bestows the feeling of luxury and exclusivity in the hands of its beholder. Featuring beautifully alternating spirals of rose gold and bright, light gold patterns, the Fusion 1 will work as a classy conversation starter or head turner. These patterns further allow for the beauty of the pure and majestic silver to shine forth. But these materials do not just exude exotic elegance. Our insistence in the inclusion of rare and precious metals such as the Gold was primarily set for the purpose of ensuring specific sonic targets that, to us, conveys the feeling of luxury and exclusivity, providing you with the most luxurious of leisures as you experience the exotic release of smooth natural timbres.

The Fusion 1 elevates the divine form to a whole new level. A result of hours of research, the Fusion 1 further boasts a unique ergonomic advantage over our previous Solid Core CODE 23. This level of flexibility and comfort will have you wrapped around its fingers while listening to your favorite anthems.

DSC03031.jpg

<The Marvels of Material Alchemy>

This modern marvel contains the most amount of material and geometries in our cable making history. At the heart of this sonic alchemy lies our groundbreaking inclusion of a newly designed dual Gold-plated Silver material blend previously only seen in our Top of the Line flagship cables like Mars (2015) and Horus (2018). Building upon our esteemed flagship cables, the inclusion of this special Gold-plated Silver material blend elevates audio experience by infusing it with an enchanting brilliance and refined tonal richness.

Premium UP-OCC Pure silver materials are also added to Fusion 1’s blend that allows us to harness the distinctive characteristics of this highly conductive material, pushing the boundaries of maximum clarity and hyper resolution. By minimizing signal loss to its bare minimum, Fusion 1 ensures that every intricate detail of your music is faithfully reproduced, granting you an unrivaled sonic transparency and lifelike presence.

This marvel is further cemented in our meticulous selection and implementation of diverse copper variations. Embracing close to half a dozen coppers and 40 different bundles - each meticulously executed throughout all 3 layers of a new Tri-Strata Layering (TSL) geometry, we strike the perfect harmony between immersive warmth and astonishing resolution. Among these copper variants, a standout feature is the inclusion of an alternate variant of a pure solid core copper from CODE 23, carefully engineered to provide ergonomic comfort without compromising on sound quality.

DSC03089.jpg

<Supreme Resolution and Enchanted Immersion>

The sheer resolution these cables provide will immerse you, letting you perceive the action unfolding right before your eyes. The Fusion 1 faithfully recreates the level of detail of each note, every pluck of the guitar string and gentle stroke of the violin bow. This gripping reenactment is so realistic, bringing across the captivating sensation of once-in-a-lifetime performances unfolding before your very senses. Combining a detailed and powerful bass with outstanding clarity, we managed to arrive at a harmonious equilibrium through our proprietary fusion blend that sounds vibrant yet comforting. Get ready to lose yourself in experiencing the full detail of your favorite soundtrack from a wide and enveloping soundstage, offering a lifelike and engaging listening experience.

DSC03090.jpg

Product Description

Treasure among Ancients

Tales about the Ancient Wonders of the world evoke a sense of mysticism and miraculousness, as if an ancient, mystical force enabled their creation and enduring appeal, despite the seeming impossibility in their time.

Fusion 1 represents a unique fusion of the virtues embodied by each of the seven ancient wonders. The proprietary alchemic combination of the highest amount of material variations in our history - a luxurious blend of dual Gold-plated Silver materials alongside pure Silver and a carefully calculated ratio of close to a half a dozen Copper variations, including an improved ergonomic Solid Core Copper at its center. The blend presents a uniquely immersive sonic experience that envelops the listener with its wide all-encompassing soundstage featuring unparalleled resolution. Experience a harmonious concord between powerful, hypnotic resonance and enchanting, highly detailed treble energy with a smooth timber finish.

Drawing on a lesson taught by Mausolus - Not all that glitters is gold - Fusion 1 utilizes transformative textures, resembling the beautiful ceramic antiquities crafted in the forges of Ancient Worlds. We went further by including circular geometric patterns, symbolically indicative of divine symmetry to the ancient Greeks. This divinity further extends to its ergonomics, spotting heightened levels of flexibility for your comfort and leisure. Step into the rich history and luxury with the Fusion 1. Embrace the wonders of Immersive Resolution.

Technical Specifications
  • Selected Premium UP-OCC Material Gold Plated Silver Litz, Pure Silver Litz and Pure Copper Litz Hybrid
  • Proprietary Tri-Strata Layering Fusion Mix
  • 40 Multi-sized Core Bundles with new Solid Core Design
  • Customized Multi-sized Strands Blend
  • 21 AWG 2 Wires
  • EA Ultra Flexi™ Insulation
  • ConX® & TermX™ Basic Sets Interchangeable Connector/Plug System

MSRP: $999

DSC03041.jpg
DSC03038.jpg
DSC03101.jpg

Founder's Ending Note

“In the pursuit of audio perfection, we embarked on a remarkable journey to create a cable that breaks new ground for Effect Audio. Inspired by the success of our CODE 23, we were determined to achieve another breakthrough—a high-performance cable that fused multiple materials, geometries, and variations, all within a single wire. We are proud of this ambitious final blend, containing a new variant of our flagship material, Gold-plated Silver, with a plethora of other outstanding materials.

It was a labor of love, technical prowess and artistic vision. Today, unveiling Fusion 1, I am filled with pride and gratitude for our team's unwavering dedication and expertise. This cable is the result of our collective effort, a testament to constant innovation and delivering a truly transformative listening experience. Lose yourself in the wonders of Fusion 1 and discover the immersiveness and resolution it brings to your favorite music tracks. I hope you enjoy Fusion 1."

- Suyang Zou, Founder of Effect Audio

Effect Audio Stay updated on Effect Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/effectaudiosg/ https://twitter.com/EffectAudio https://www.instagram.com/effectaudio/ http://www.effectaudio.com/ https://wa.me/message/A64BKXQECHD4E1 info@effectaudio.com
Aug 10, 2023 at 11:08 AM Post #2 of 18
Here are some pics of the Effect Audio Fusion 1. Warm-ish cable that doesn't blunt the finishing sharpness of instruments.
Uses gold plated silver, pure silver and pure copper Litz wires.
An excellent upgrade to the Code 23 with better details, better definition and bigger stage. Thankfully more supple, softer, lighter and less memory prone. The parts look heavy but are lighter than the signature series connectors. An excellent cable that has superb cohesion, a bit of added bass body and weight, fuller notes, superb air, huge stage and retains the sharpness and sparkle of the IEM while making it a bit less attacking.
Works exceptionally well with hybrid/tri-brid IEMs with dynamic drivers for bass.

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

Aug 10, 2023 at 5:01 PM Post #5 of 18
How about the Campfire Audio Supermoon ? Really looking forward for some impressions .
I can comment on this. But first let me ask a couple questions:

What do you most like in Supermoon sound?
Do you like Supermoon upper end?

If you like the way SM deliver the upper end. This cable will definitely make you smile and swing. It enhances the low end (that I love on SM) making it "thumpier" and deeper. But also put the upper end into more details, notes edge are even more evident (example of songs with lots of high hats will sound sharpier). Extension goes further and soundstage gets deeper.

Aug 10, 2023 at 7:49 PM Post #6 of 18
I can comment on this. But first let me ask a couple questions:

What do you most like in Supermoon sound?
Do you like Supermoon upper end?

If you like the way SM deliver the upper end. This cable will definitely make you smile and swing. It enhances the low end (that I love on SM) making it "thumpier" and deeper. But also put the upper end into more details, notes edge are even more evident (example of songs with lots of high hats will sound sharpier). Extension goes further and soundstage gets deeper.
I most like the midrange and the upper treble and the sub bass really hits it for me also . I need more love for the mid bass " thumpier " as you describe it I think that is what you mean . So far this cable looks promising , If I wanted my cake and eat it too , I would like a little less upper midrange peak , but I am just nitpicking a little . I could still live with this because I very rarely hear it . I am also considering the Ares S cable but right now I am not sure which cable would work best for me .

Aug 10, 2023 at 7:58 PM Post #7 of 18
Exciting guys!

Aug 12, 2023 at 7:55 AM Post #10 of 18
Wow, this cable is totally ticking all my boxes regarding what I look for.
Would love to try this one!
Hats off to Effect Audio; if it sounds as good as it looks, you're onto a winner! :heart_eyes:

Aug 14, 2023 at 4:37 PM Post #11 of 18
Here are some pics of the Effect Audio Fusion 1. Warm-ish cable that doesn't blunt the finishing sharpness of instruments.
Uses gold plated silver, pure silver and pure copper Litz wires.
An excellent upgrade to the Code 23 with better details, better definition and bigger stage. Thankfully more supple, softer, lighter and less memory prone. The parts look heavy but are lighter than the signature series connectors. An excellent cable that has superb cohesion, a bit of added bass body and weight, fuller notes, superb air, huge stage and retains the sharpness and sparkle of the IEM while making it a bit less attacking.
Works exceptionally well with hybrid/tri-brid IEMs with dynamic drivers for bass.

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

Lovely pics! Thanks for the first impressions!

Woah Fusion 1 looks so beautiful, there goes my wallet again lol

EA has a habit of doing that.

1691773850438.png
MOAR FUSION 1 close up.

Looks forward to your thoughts!

Wow, this cable is totally ticking all my boxes regarding what I look for.
Would love to try this one!
Hats off to Effect Audio; if it sounds as good as it looks, you're onto a winner! :heart_eyes:

Me too, just waiting for more feedback sound wise.

Aug 25, 2023 at 2:22 PM Post #12 of 18
Just ordered one from MusicTeck and I should have some impressions shortly with Gaea and Kublai Khan.

Aug 25, 2023 at 2:39 PM Post #13 of 18
Just ordered one from MusicTeck and I should have some impressions shortly with Gaea and Kublai Khan.

Look forward to your feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back