Eletech Cables Official Impressions & Discussions Thread
Apr 14, 2022 at 9:01 AM Post #3,286 of 5,616
I blame / thank @mvvRAZ & @warrenpchi for recommending me to do this :p

Special thanks to Warren for the guidance on how to properly organize a HeadFi Tour~!!

Eletech is bringing the same campaign we had for Canjam Singapore over to the Head-Fi community! A chance to join us in our prototyping journey for Eletech's next TOTL project~!!

HeadfiTour.jpeg

Tour Details :

Key Notes :
- "Alpha , Beta , Gamma" prototypes are only available in (2 Pin / 4.4mm) configuration.
- Please send in your applications no later than 22nd April 2022
- We currently only have 1 set of the prototypes so the tour will not be simultaneously ran in parallels.

- A very special and exclusive *gift* will be given to all the successful applicants to the tour (TBA)
-This Tour will not be available for local Singapore residents to sign up. Local enthusiast can just simply drop by our office without the need of a tour :)

// Each successful applicant will get to audition the prototypes for 4 days. Impressions posting on the thread is not necessary (unless you so wish) but do pass us critiques and feedbacks to help further our R&D of this project.

// We'll can only accept up to 8 participants for this tour due to time constraint on the R&D process.
Sincerest apologies that I couldn't include all the Eletech Fam into this as we're looking at a super tight schedule. If you miss this round of Tour we promise to include you in priority the next time we have something similar

// Context & more information of the materials canvas ("Alpha","Beta","Gamma") will be provided with the successful applicants ;

// Successful applicants will have to arrange minimum of "Two days courier shipping" to the next person in line ;

Signing up :

Please let us know the following information when you register your interest :

1) What's your reference / go-to IEM(s)
2) What's your reference DAP / source(s)
3) What's your reference Cable(s)
4) Do you own any Eletech cables? Which one(s)
5) Country of Residence
6) If you have "WhatsApp" and would you be comfortable with us arranging the tour within a WhatsApp group? // Not compulsory, but it helps ease the processes.

Meanwhile, our office has had a positive COVID case so we'll be closing the office for a couple of days. I may be slower to respond on Head-Fi but I'll definitely track back to this on next Monday/Tuesday.

If I've missed out anything or if you guys have any specific questions that's not attended to above, feel free to send me a text/ pm / email /WhatsApp/messenger ; you guys know how to reach me :)

Last edited:
Eletech Cables Stay updated on Eletech Cables at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/eletechsg https://twitter.com/EletechJP https://instagram.com/eletechsg/ https://elementechnology.com/ eric@elementechnology.com
Apr 14, 2022 at 9:05 AM Post #3,287 of 5,616
Ummmmmm me please!

Currently Noble Viking, Mason Red Halo and Aroma Jewel.

Cayin N8ii and Ifi iDSD Signature.

ET Aeneid and EA Centurion.

Aeneid, Iliad and Plato (formerly).

5) Country of Residence

USA

6) If you have "WhatsApp" and would be comfortable with us arranging the tour within a WhatsApp group // Not compulsory, but it helps ease the processes.

Yep! Will share privately.

-Collin-

Apr 14, 2022 at 9:07 AM Post #3,288 of 5,616

Special thanks to Warren for the guidance on how to properly organize a HeadFi Tour~!!

Eletech is bringing the same campaign we had for Canjam Singapore over to the Head-Fi community! A chance to join us in our prototyping journey for Eletech's next TOTL project~!!

HeadfiTour.jpeg

Tour Details :

Key Notes :
- "Alpha , Beta , Gamma" prototypes are only available in (2 Pin / 4.4mm) configuration.
- We currently only have 1 set of the prototypes so the tour will not be simultaneously ran in parallels.

- A very special and exclusive *gift* will be given to all the successful applicants to the tour (TBA)
-This Tour will not be available for local Singapore residents to sign up. Local enthusiast can just simply drop by our office without the need of a tour :)

// Each successful applicant will get to audition the prototypes for 4 days. Impressions posting on the thread is not necessary (unless you so wish) but do pass us critiques and feedbacks to help further our R&D of this project.

// We'll can only accept up to 8 participants for this tour due to time constraint on the R&D process.
Sincerest apologies that I couldn't include all the Eletech Fam into this as we're looking at a super tight schedule. If you miss this round of Tour we promise to include you in priority the next time we have something similar

// Context & more information of the materials canvas ("Alpha","Beta","Gamma") will be provided with the successful applicants ;

// Successful applicants will have to arrange minimum of "Two days courier shipping" to the next person in line ;

Signing up :

5) Country of Residence
6) If you have "WhatsApp" and would be comfortable with us arranging the tour within a WhatsApp group // Not compulsory, but it helps ease the processes.

Meanwhile, our office has had a positive COVID case so we'll be closing the office for a couple of days. I may be slower to respond on Head-Fi but I'll definitely track back to this on next Monday/Tuesday.

If I've missed out anything or if you guys have any specific questions that's not attended to above, feel free to send me a text/ pm / email /WhatsApp/messenger ; you guys know how to reach me :)

1) Aroma Jewel / FiR XE6
2) cayin n8ii
3) all stock + PW FT on Jewel
4) nope!
5) USA
6) yes I do and that is fine

Apr 14, 2022 at 9:07 AM Post #3,289 of 5,616
1) U12t; IE900; Aurum custom; Andromeda 2020; HERO FE; VxV; FIBAE 3; Timeless; Titan 6; Legacy 3; IT01X; Mele; BL-03
2) Sources: DX312, DX90, R2 x S2 Amps: Gryphon, xCan; UP5
3) Trisilver, EVO1, Hulk, No10 x8, Fortitude, Chifi cables
4) The Frotitude
5) Poland
6) Yes

Apr 14, 2022 at 9:12 AM Post #3,290 of 5,616

Tour Details :

Key Notes :

Signing up :

5) Country of Residence
6) If you have "WhatsApp" and would you be comfortable with us arranging the tour within a WhatsApp group? // Not compulsory, but it helps ease the processes.

Thanks @Eric Chong et all for providing the opportunity and organizing the tour:

Registering my interest :

VE EXT, Fir Xe6, EE EVO, UM Indigo

Cayin N8ii, iBasso 3MAX SS, DX312 + C9, Fiio M17

Eletech P8 Plato x Socrates, Aeneid, PWA FT

All except Tyrian *shakes fists*, Fortitudes and standard Plato

5) Country of Residence
USA

6) If you have "WhatsApp"
Definitely

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2022 at 9:15 AM Post #3,291 of 5,616

HeadfiTour.jpeg

Tour Details :

Key Notes :

Signing up :

5) Country of Residence

Thank you for this wonderful initiative. Hope you and team remain well! Take good care 🍵

Apr 14, 2022 at 9:16 AM Post #3,292 of 5,616
Ummmmmm me please!

5) Country of Residence

USA

-Collin-
Wow, you own the Viking IEM! Ultra cool design :)

Apr 14, 2022 at 9:17 AM Post #3,293 of 5,616
Eletech Cables Stay updated on Eletech Cables at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/eletechsg https://twitter.com/EletechJP https://instagram.com/eletechsg/ https://elementechnology.com/ eric@elementechnology.com
Apr 14, 2022 at 9:18 AM Post #3,294 of 5,616

Tour Details :

Key Notes :

Signing up :

5) Country of Residence

I’d love to be a part of this @Eric Chong ! Here’s my application:

1) What's your reference / go-to IEM(s) (listing only the 2-pin options) Aroma Audio Jewel, FiR XE6, EE Legend EVO, 64 Audio Fourte Noir & U12t, UM MEST Indigo & MEXT, VE Phonix & EXT.
2) What's your reference DAP / source(s) Cayin N8ii, iBasso DX300 Max, Shanling M9, FiiO M17, A&K SP2000, Sony DMP-Z1 & WM1ZM2
3) What's your reference Cable(s) Eletech Aeneid, PW Orpheus, EA Centurion & Code 51
4) Do you own any Eletech cables? Which one(s) Aeneid. Previously owned Iliad & Plato
5) Country of Residence Australia
6) If you have "WhatsApp" and would you be comfortable with us arranging the tour within a WhatsApp group? Yes, happy to be part of WhatsApp group :)

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2022 at 9:22 AM Post #3,295 of 5,616
1) Oriolus Traillii, FIR Audio XE6, Empire Ears Odin
2) iBasso DX300 MAX, Cayin N8ii
3) Eletech Aeneid
4) Tyrian, Socrates, Plato, Aeneid, Project 8 - Plato X Socrates
5) Italy
6) Yes!

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2022 at 10:11 AM Post #3,296 of 5,616
Ummmmmm me please!

5) Country of Residence

USA

-Collin-
Collin, you forgot to add the disclaimer. I'll help:

**Disclaimer** Between the time you start and finish reading this post, I will have rotated my IEMs three times with other highly exclusive TOTL offerings I was curious about. Probably rotated my source as well. And let's just say the cables seem to defy everything Einstein ever claimed about nothing going faster than the speed of light. **​
😁😂

Apr 14, 2022 at 10:24 AM Post #3,297 of 5,616
This sounds super exciting! Would love to be a part of it :two_hearts:

1) What's your reference / go-to IEM(s) Aroma Audio Jewel, UM Fusang, Elysian X
2) What's your reference DAP / source(s) iBasso DX300, Luxury Precision P6Pro Obsidian, Sony DMP Z1
3) What's your reference Cable(s) Eletech Aeneid, Ultra Exclusive Tyrian (Unobtanium Edition) @Eric Chong, UM Purple Charm
4) Do you own any Eletech cables? Which one(s) Aeneid and @SBranson's Plato Interconnect. Previously owned Iliad, Socrates, Iliad IC 6W
5) Country of Residence Flavortown 🇺🇸
6) If you have "WhatsApp" and would you be comfortable with us arranging the tour within a WhatsApp group? Yes, happy to be part of WhatsApp group :)

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2022 at 12:50 PM Post #3,298 of 5,616
Vision Ears EXT, Unique Melody MEST MKII, Audeze Euclid, DUNU ZEN PRO, Cayin Fantasy, Campfire Audio Dorado 2020
Cayin N8ii, Cayin N6ii with R01, E02, T01, Shanling M3X
CEMA ACOUSTI Tianwaitian, Rosefinch, Palace, Pipa, etc...
Not yet
5) Country of Residence
Bangladesh
Yes. Comfortable with Whatsapp

HeadfiTour.jpeg

Tour Details :

Key Notes :

Signing up :

5) Country of Residence

Apr 14, 2022 at 12:52 PM Post #3,299 of 5,616
Crazy, the entire future of this product depends on y'all! :open_mouth: My absolute reference, Westone's ES80, is MMCX, so I'm out of this one. Best of luck to y'all! :thumbsup:

Apr 14, 2022 at 1:38 PM Post #3,300 of 5,616
1) Aroma Jewel / UM MEST Indigo / UM Mason Red Halo FE
2) Cayin N8ii
3) All PWA (Orpheus / Attila / UM3)
4) No
5) UK
6) Yes and yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back