Apr 14, 2022 at 1:46 PM Post #3,301 of 5,619
Nice!!!!

please!

1) What's your reference / go-to IEM(s)

Currently Obravo Ra 21 C-Cu

2) What's your reference DAP / source(s) Chord DAVE, Lotoo Paw 6k

3) What's your reference Cable(s)

ET Aeneid

4) Do you own any Eletech cables? Which one(s)

ET Aeneid, (used to own Iliad and Plato)

5) Country of Residence

UK

6) If you have "WhatsApp" and would be comfortable with us arranging the tour within a WhatsApp group // Not compulsory, but it helps ease the processes.

Yep! Absolutely

Cheers,
Nick

Apr 14, 2022 at 2:39 PM Post #3,302 of 5,619
Absolutely! Would love to be a part of this tour :)

Aroma Jewel and 64 Audio A18t

2) What's your reference DAP / source(s)
Cayin N8ii + Cayin C9

PW Orpheus + PW First Times + PW 1950s

Owned Iliad

5) Country of Residence
Prague Czech Republic

6) If you have "WhatsApp" and would you be comfortable with us arranging the tour within a WhatsApp group? // Not compulsory, but it helps ease the processes.
YES

Apr 14, 2022 at 2:59 PM Post #3,304 of 5,619
1) What's your reference / go-to IEM(s) (listing only the 2-pin options) Aroma Audio Jewel, Empire Ears Odin, Empire Ears Legend EVO, 64 Audio A12t, UM Mest II
2) What's your reference DAP / source(s) Cayin N8ii, A&K sp2000, Fiio m15, chord Dave
3) What's your reference Cable(s) PW Audio First Times
4) Do you own any Eletech cables? Which one(s) not yet
5) Country of Residence USA
6) If you have "WhatsApp" and would you be comfortable with us arranging the tour within a WhatsApp group? Yes, happy to be part of WhatsApp group

Apr 14, 2022 at 3:38 PM Post #3,306 of 5,619
1) Empire Ears Odin, MMR Thummim, UM MEST MK II, FiR VxV, (also happy to test with the rest of the IEMs in my description
2) iFi's entire line-up!
3) Eletech Plato, Hapa Audio Knot IEM, and Ares Audio Sekai
4) Plato, Prudence, Fortitude
5) Country of Residence
6) Yep!

Apr 14, 2022 at 4:05 PM Post #3,307 of 5,619
Just ordered a custom Fortitude with A2DC connectors for my recently purchased Audio Technica ATH-W900 which I’m using for listening when lying down. These headphones have recessed connectors, so I hope Eletech can find a pair of A2DCs that are 9mm long and 6mm wide so they fit. Ever since I got the Balmung cable, I’m really impressed with the build quality and sound of Eletech. One day, I’ll reach for the top end model so I can experience what their best model offers (I’m aware the Aeneid is in short supply and no more will be made, but I hope that is only temporary).

Apr 14, 2022 at 7:21 PM Post #3,308 of 5,619
  • For cable test LP6 Gold and Simphonio VR1 (extremely cable sensitive).
  • HUGO, LP6 Gold, P6, WM1A, other custom built sources not known on head-fi
  • Dita audio Truth cable
  • No
5) Country of Residence
  • Australia
6) If you have "WhatsApp" and would you be comfortable with us arranging the tour within a WhatsApp group? // Not compulsory, but it helps ease the processes.
  • Yes, I do have whatsapp.

Apr 14, 2022 at 7:27 PM Post #3,309 of 5,619
Collin, you forgot to add the disclaimer. I'll help:

**Disclaimer** Between the time you start and finish reading this post, I will have rotated my IEMs three times with other highly exclusive TOTL offerings I was curious about. Probably rotated my source as well. And let's just say the cables seem to defy everything Einstein ever claimed about nothing going faster than the speed of light. **​
😁😂
It’s true, my post is already outdated! Cheers Erik!

Apr 14, 2022 at 11:30 PM Post #3,310 of 5,619
Gorgeous combination: FitEar EST paired with the Aeneid off the Sony 1ZM2. Bliss!

49EF3116-7F3A-4919-BC67-9D8FC0CB0E0A.jpeg

Apr 15, 2022 at 2:27 AM Post #3,311 of 5,619
1)What's your reference / go-to IEM(s)
Empire Ears Phantom LE, Empire Ears ESR MKII

Sony WM1A, A&K SP2000SS

Eletech Iliad, Effect Audio Janus B

Plato, Iliad

5) Country of Residence
Canada

Yes I do.

Apr 15, 2022 at 5:09 AM Post #3,312 of 5,619
Giving the 1AM2 a run out with the FitEar EST and Aeneid. :)

46B38560-B44D-4FCD-9092-721FC82C6706.jpeg

Apr 15, 2022 at 7:15 AM Post #3,313 of 5,619
Just ordered a custom Fortitude with A2DC connectors for my recently purchased Audio Technica ATH-W900 which I’m using for listening when lying down. These headphones have recessed connectors, so I hope Eletech can find a pair of A2DCs that are 9mm long and 6mm wide so they fit. Ever since I got the Balmung cable, I’m really impressed with the build quality and sound of Eletech. One day, I’ll reach for the top end model so I can experience what their best model offers (I’m aware the Aeneid is in short supply and no more will be made, but I hope that is only temporary).
Thank you! The Bloom audio guys has reached out to us on this. We should be able to work with that. We have a A2DC connector that is elongated to fit recessed socket.

Gorgeous combination: FitEar EST paired with the Aeneid off the Sony 1ZM2. Bliss!

49EF3116-7F3A-4919-BC67-9D8FC0CB0E0A.jpeg
Oof! Tempting. Bigbeans has been telling me to get one too :p

Eletech Cables Stay updated on Eletech Cables at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/eletechsg https://twitter.com/EletechJP https://instagram.com/eletechsg/ https://elementechnology.com/ eric@elementechnology.com
Apr 15, 2022 at 7:56 AM Post #3,314 of 5,619
Thank you!

Mason FS

Shanling M8

Eletech Aeneid

Aeneid

5) Country of Residence
USA

Yes

Apr 15, 2022 at 9:04 AM Post #3,315 of 5,619
So this is where the Jewel owners convention was? Cable rolling novice checking in:

1)What's your reference / go-to IEM(s)
Aroma Jewel, EE Legend X

DX300, M9 (soon)

Stormbreaker (1960's 2 wire), Khanyayo/doctorjuggles (1 SPC, other silver/copper mix)

4) Do you own any Eletech cables?
No

5) Country of Residence
US

Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back