Elysian Annihilator 2023 useable with THIEAUDIO OCEANIA or other lightweight alternative
Oct 25, 2023 at 1:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Brainiac 5

New Head-Fier
Hello all of you and nice to be here!

I recently bought the Elysian Annihilator 2023. I really like them, awesome sound but what I don't like is the cable. Since they use Pentaconn connectors, I have a hard time finding a cable. My favorite is the THIEAUDIO OCEANIA but that has no pentaconn connectors by default. So I was wondering if I buy this adapter (https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005003205461023.html) if I then can use a regular MMCX cable with them? Is there any danger when using such an adapter, because I don't want to damage them of course. Or would you recommend another lightweight cable with pentaconn connectors?

Thanks for you any kind of help!

Oct 25, 2023 at 2:50 PM Post #2 of 2
I personally dislike those type of adapters because they can change the angle you wear the iem or potentially stress the socket. such an expensive iem, I wouldn't risk it. your best bet is probably an effect audio cable with their conX system. ask over on the dedicated annihilator thread, I'm sure those guys can point you in the direction of a good, lighter cable option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back