EM Eternal Melody new Custom and Universal IEM from Shanghai China
Jul 21, 2016 at 12:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

rudi0504

Headphoneus Supremus
I would like to share new High End Brand Universal and Custom IEMS from Shanghai

Eternal Melody

At the moment they have 3 Models:

2BA: 2 cross over with 2 tubes

3BA: 2 cross over with 2 tubes

5BA: 3 cross over with 3 tubes

The Aluminium Case look so beautiful and colorful

Please see on Taobao for more detail:

https://shop159730793.taobao.com/

Apr 9, 2017 at 5:15 AM Post #7 of 12
64Audio.Com offer a saving of $1,500 dollars compared to all others on their A12 universal fit, that's 24 drivers total! plus air pressure realise system that takes care of your ears to make sure you can keep doing what you like hearing music. I own my A12 now I'm going to buy my A18 yes the 64audio is the first to offer 18 drivers per side that's a total of 36 divers now that's innovation. I will make a review when I get my A18 to let you know of what I know the good quality of 64 Audio

i do not get where the 1500 usd saving is ????

Oct 2, 2017 at 12:49 AM Post #9 of 12
Here's my English review of their EM-2 UIEM: on my review website as well as on Head-Fi.

DSC04321-small.JPG DSC04323-small.JPG
DSC04324-small.JPG DSC04325-small.JPG

Mar 31, 2021 at 9:47 AM Post #12 of 12
Does Eternal Melody/EM Audio still exist? Doesn't seem so; their website does not load and their Taobao store seems to be inactive as well.

While not perfect (treble peak somewhat too early at 7 kHz resulting in a somewhat metallic treble timbre; thankfully not sharp/harsh though), I'm currently really re-enjoying their EM-2 in my ears; pleasant bass elevation and tuning in general (in fact very similar to my Campfire Audio Andromeda and the NocturnaL Audio Atlantis and Brainwavz B200 (the original ones with the black shells, not their inferior successors with clear shells and replaceable shells) from 20 Hz to 1 kHz) with high quality (speedy but with still some rumble/body), nothing lacking in terms of resolution, and especially sheer soundstage width (for which, in this case, not solely the tuning is responsible, but I bet also the rather unusual/unique way of how the sound tubes are angled towards and fire into the nozzles) are what make them very nice an fun, impactful sounding for recreational listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back