Emmeline "The Shadow"
Oct 7, 2010 at 11:34 AM Post #991 of 999
Bad, bad service. Repeated emails to rsaudio@raysamuelsaudio.com and PMs to Ray Samuels on warranty issues for my mustang have all been ignored. Checked spam folder, definitely no reply received. What kind of support is this? I'm about to sell all my RSA amps (I own 3) for a pico slim. I can't believe how poor the support is!

Oct 7, 2010 at 2:38 PM Post #993 of 999

Quote:
Bad, bad service. Repeated emails to rsaudio@raysamuelsaudio.com and PMs to Ray Samuels on warranty issues for my mustang have all been ignored. Checked spam folder, definitely no reply received. What kind of support is this? I'm about to sell all my RSA amps (I own 3) for a pico slim. I can't believe how poor the support is!

Hi my friend....
I just so this complain & I assure you that I check my e-mails every 2 hours & reply to all with out skipping any.
I do value my customers. I just finished checking all my PMs on head-fi all the way through April 25th & there was no PM from you at all.
Any one can get hold of me on my business phone # as I answer the phone 90% of the times. I wish you would have called.
Sorry.
Ray Samuels

Oct 7, 2010 at 9:53 PM Post #996 of 999

Quote:

Are you sure you are sending Ray PM?  He never missed my PM nor email once.  He is as good as it gets on customer service.

Oct 11, 2010 at 11:17 PM Post #997 of 999
Hi Ray,

Email sent, please advise when you can ship the amp.

Thanks,
Jon

Oct 13, 2010 at 8:56 PM Post #998 of 999
Ray,

I only ask when you can ship the amp, then why did you send it now? I miss the torture of waiting
atsmile.gif

DSC_0073.jpg

Thanks in many ways,
Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back