Empyrean elite
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2021 at 8:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 279

smodtactical

Headphoneus Supremus
Figure we might as well start its own thread. Friends of mine should be hearing it this month.

More info/pics:

1630129443165.png

https://mezeaudio.com/collections/all/products/elite?variant=40712222965916

1630449794639.png

1630449812782.png

1630449841494.png

1630449868072.png

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021 at 10:38 AM Post #2 of 279
Wow
Yet in August?
Have pre-ordered but don't know yet when I am getting it.

Aug 22, 2021 at 11:10 AM Post #4 of 279
And if i’m not mistaken it hasn’t even been announced yet.

where’s the lcd5 and chord dave 2 threads?

Aug 22, 2021 at 12:27 PM Post #6 of 279
Really difficult to plan yearly expenditures and having all potential goods in scope.
I myself was about to buy Sendy Peacock but couldn't skip the new Meze after I learnt about it though I cannot know yet about its price-performance ratio.
Guess that's anyway a topic that has been controversially discussed also with the old Empyrean

Aug 22, 2021 at 12:41 PM Post #7 of 279
Really difficult to plan yearly expenditures and having all potential goods in scope.
I myself was about to buy Sendy Peacock but couldn't skip the new Meze after I learnt about it though I cannot know yet about its price-performance ratio.
Guess that's anyway a topic that has been controversially discussed also with the old Empyrean
I knew about a meze release and therefore didn't order anything else yet.
CRBN, Stealth, who knows what else is in store for US.

However it's also possible to get an Empyrean upgrade and a Meze closed back... my wallet is used to abuse but 2021 is a whole new level...

Aug 22, 2021 at 12:45 PM Post #8 of 279
Aug 22, 2021 at 1:47 PM Post #10 of 279
I knew about a meze release and therefore didn't order anything else yet.
CRBN, Stealth, who knows what else is in store for US.

However it's also possible to get an Empyrean upgrade and a Meze closed back... my wallet is used to abuse but 2021 is a whole new level...
My wallet was yet more than empty after Traillii and then more have followed.
Are you planning to really buy and keep all of the cans listed in your waiting list?
That's some crazy purchase run then...

Aug 22, 2021 at 1:51 PM Post #11 of 279
My wallet was yet more than empty after Traillii and then more have followed.
Are you planning to really buy and keep all of the cans listed in your waiting list?
That's some crazy purchase run then...
Mostly.

I will buy the next Meze flagship whenever it will be released. Depending on wether it's an "Empyrean but better" or "Tonaly something else entirely" I will either keep one or both.

I'm interested in the LCD-5 but will probably only get it if it reigns supreme in the bass Departement like the LCD-4 did prior to the Abyss.

And the CRBN brings a new flavour so I will most likely get and keep it.

I won't get all at once though

Aug 22, 2021 at 1:53 PM Post #12 of 279
Definitely interested in your impressions side by side once we re getting hold of the new stuff, in your case also interested in comparison against the Solitaire P.
A new LCD with Abyss level bass is also something I can get exited about especially thinking about potential advantages regarding wearing comfort.
Talking about wearing comfort this might be again a supreme experience also for the new Meze releases.

Back to topic I am curious how much money went into Meze design and art work and how much into sound engineering 😉
Whatever we can discuss things more openly once it is getting finally announced and we won't break non disclosure agreements 😉

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021 at 2:52 PM Post #13 of 279
Wow
Yet in August?
Have pre-ordered but don't know yet when I am getting it.
Pre-ordered? Where? For how much? Do you know what have you pre-ordered, or just the name?

Aug 22, 2021 at 3:31 PM Post #14 of 279
Pre-ordered? Where? For how much? Do you know what have you pre-ordered, or just the name?
I know some details and of course also the price but as mentioned it's not yet officially anounced and I promised to keep my mouth shut until then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back