Europe Deals Thread
Jun 2, 2022 at 2:32 PM Post #2,326 of 2,497
Many brands at -17,4% sale at studio-22.com, including Hifiman, Audeze, Cayin, Campfire Audio, Meze etc., until Sunday.

And 15% discount for everything at amp3.co.uk with code PLATINUM15, ends on Sunday.
I was intrigued by the sale at Studio-22, until I notcied that they demand a whopping 120€ as shipping fee to my country (both in the EU)....

Jun 2, 2022 at 2:43 PM Post #2,327 of 2,497
Jun 5, 2022 at 4:51 PM Post #2,336 of 2,497
Sí, hacen envíos fuera de España, mira lo que dice en su página web:

Naviero:
Realizamos envíos a toda la península, Baleares, Canarias y al extranjero.

Puede escribirles a: Correo electrónico
hola@novomusica.com

Allí te dirán el coste del envío a tu país, además suecia pertenece a la Unión Europea, por lo que no tienes problemas con los derechos de aduana e impuestos.

Si necesitas más información escríbeme y me pondré en contacto con ellos directamente para aclarar todas las dudas que tengas.

Saludos.

Jun 5, 2022 at 4:54 PM Post #2,337 of 2,497

Naviero:

hola@novomusica.com

Allí te dirán el coste del envío a tu país, además suecia pertenece a la Unión Europea, por lo que no tienes problemas con los derechos de aduana e impuestos.

Si necesitas más información escríbeme y me pondré en contacto con ellos directamente para aclarar todas las dudas que tengas.

Saludos.

Naviero:

hola@novomusica.com

Saludos.

Jun 6, 2022 at 4:26 AM Post #2,338 of 2,497
Hola Amigos, I have a question. I was looking at the studio-22.com site because somebody mentioned it here in this thread. It looks good.

I added something to the cart and the price was expected. But then during checkout, VAT is added. I was surprised, and now it's not such a great deal.

In Spanish websites, is it normal that the price shown already includes VAT?

Jun 6, 2022 at 4:38 AM Post #2,339 of 2,497
Hola Amigos, I have a question. I was looking at the studio-22.com site because somebody mentioned it here in this thread. It looks good.

I added something to the cart and the price was expected. But then during checkout, VAT is added. I was surprised, and now it's not such a great deal.

In Spanish websites, is it normal that the price shown already includes VAT?
Yes in Spain usually the vat in included in the advertised price. These last few days it was the days without vat, which actually is not really without vat that would be illegal, but days with a special discount. Maybe that is the explanation
Otherwise I can say Studio22 is ok. I have bought them a couple things without any problems.

Jun 6, 2022 at 5:33 AM Post #2,340 of 2,497
Yes in Spain usually the vat in included in the advertised price. These last few days it was the days without vat, which actually is not really without vat that would be illegal, but days with a special discount. Maybe that is the explanation
Otherwise I can say Studio22 is ok. I have bought them a couple things without any problems.
Thanks. I had a bad feeling when the price was higher than expected. I'm not sure if I want to buy the item I saw...

I see the problem... the price of the item, taxes, shipping charges all together do not add up. It's a bit confusing but taxes are shown even though they're included in the item price. So I bought a pair of HE-400i after all. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back