Fathom from Campfire Audio - Official Thread
Mar 1, 2024 at 2:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 65
Hey Folks!

We're super excited to announce our latest IEM, Fathom! Full details will be announced at 11am PST, Saturday March 2nd.

We'll be here to answer all your questions and talk tuning, philosophy, and all that good stuff.

Get your guesses and speculations in now so you can say I told you so!

Fathom_title_card_grid.png

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Mar 1, 2024 at 2:57 PM Post #2 of 65
Multiple BA drivers? Detail retrieval focusing?

Mar 1, 2024 at 3:48 PM Post #3 of 65
Hey Folks!

We're super excited to announce our latest IEM, Fathom! Full details will be announced at 11am PST, Saturday March 2nd.

We'll be here to answer all your questions and talk tuning, philosophy, and all that good stuff.

Get your guesses and speculations in now so you can say I told you so!

Fathom_title_card_grid.png
Give us one hint - is this flagship level or low-mid range?

Mar 1, 2024 at 4:33 PM Post #5 of 65
My guess: new Chromatic series type shells, high end DD full range combined with a Sonion single or double bone conductor for low/mid emphasis and possibly a dual-BA for the upper end.

Fathom gives the impression this thing goes deeeeeep. :wink:

Mar 2, 2024 at 11:05 AM Post #6 of 65
I am pumped here gentleman. You guys having been dropping some serious bangers as of late! Counting down the minutes 😬

Mar 2, 2024 at 12:09 PM Post #8 of 65
Great, looking forward to demo it in CanJam, my guess is correct.

Mar 2, 2024 at 12:41 PM Post #11 of 65
Do these use CA’s TEAC tech? Are these the dual diaphragm Knowles BAs like in the Emerald Seas?

Mar 2, 2024 at 5:18 PM Post #13 of 65
Fathom is now live!

https://www.campfireaudio.com/products/fathom

Check it out and let us know your thoughts/questions!
The description sounds like a true successor to the Andromeda 2020. The price seems fair too. I’m excited. Hopefully there would be a demo unit in Australia soon.

Edit: I don’t believe it, you guys share graph directly in the product page. It’s so helpful.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024 at 5:44 PM Post #14 of 65
Congrats on the launch, @CFA Chris - can't wait to try in a few days a CanJam!

Mar 2, 2024 at 6:11 PM Post #15 of 65
We are excited to make it back to NYC CanJam!* If your able to come to the show we hope you can swing by and listen to all our current IEM and the new Fathom.

We are all fortunate to be able to contribute to this amazing hobby for so long and its all because of the enthusiasm and support of people here of Head-fi. I started this business (ALO audio -> Campfire) in 2006 in my basement and have grown steadily since. We proudly design, dream up, engineer, and build every Campfire IEM lovingly by hand here in Portland Oregon US of A. We all here want to say thank you for your continued support and energy and look forward to chatting and catching up to all in NYC this coming week. :v:

Ken

* last year we had a crazy freak snow storm that closed down Portland International Airport on the day me and the team were to fly out :sweat: So we are very 2x excited to return.

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back