Fed-ex, why do you suck so much?
May 20, 2011 at 3:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

WhiteCrow

Is not fooled by rapper-endorsed products.
Well I ordered a Cowon j3*woo* it was shipped on the 13th and the original date said it would be here on the 18th, fed-ex has sent me an e-mail with tracking, the product has moved from northern California to southern Washington*I'm in between the two* Now the arrival date is estimated between the 23rd-the 26th, am I the only person who has luck like this with fed-ex because so far I'm very unimpressed with everything I have had shipped or shipped out with Fed-ex.

May 20, 2011 at 3:41 AM Post #2 of 7
You can't complain until you've experienced hong kong post. :p

But how long was this shipping service supposed to take?  If it's outside of their original delivery window you should ask for some sort of compensation.  Other than their rather objectional ways to get money out of me (they sent a letter saying there were overdue fees without telling me what it was, then a week or so later sent me another one threatening legal action, actually saying this time it was actually customs fees), they've always shipped stuff pretty quickly. 

May 20, 2011 at 10:06 AM Post #3 of 7
hmm, well it said 3 to 5 days, and by that time it will be,10-13 days.

May 20, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #6 of 7
I think everyone should just admit that all shipping services are sometimes slow and stop complaining about them constantly. You can find a post for 'why does X suck so much?' for literally every service, if you look hard enough.

Fed-Ex gets the best results for me. I've never had it take more than 1 day longer than estimated, and the packages are always in good condition. USPS on the other hand...

May 21, 2011 at 3:26 AM Post #7 of 7
I use USPS and UPS all the time and every single time it has arrived earlier than expected or the earliest date predicted, not 7 days after the predicted date. It was shipped into my town today, it's sitting at the post office. But it will not be delivered until the 23rd and I cannot pick it up for an unknown reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back