FiiO Black Friday Sale
Nov 15, 2017 at 3:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

FiiO USA

Sponsor: FiiO
Black Friday Sale in US!

Black Friday is coming! Check out our Black Friday Sale and don't miss the only chance of the year to get such a good deal!

Promo 1

Time: (Pacific Standard Time)

Starts at 12:00:01 AM, November 24, 2017 (Friday)
Ends at 11:59:59 PM, December 3, 2017 (Sunday)

Promo products: A1 Silver, A3, A5, X1II, X5III

The sale will be available in the following reseller's individual online stores and physical stores.
Camera Box

DB Electronics
Adorama
Pitbull
KM Camera

B&H Photo Video

Promo 2

Ends at 11:59:59 PM, December 26, 2017 (Sunday)

Promo product: F5
The sale of F5 would be available on Amazon, don't miss the deal when the time comes. Only 3 days limited!

黑色星期五_01.jpg
FB_02.jpg
FB_03.jpg
FB_04.jpg
黑色星期五_05.jpg

Attachments

• FB_05.jpg
    FB_05.jpg
    551.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Nov 15, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #2 of 23
That is an awesome deal!

Keep up the great work!

I know that for Europe, AVstore will have some awesome deals on FiiO products! I'm not affiliated with them, or even work with them, but they always had some interesting offers compared to their typical prices! I'm sure more EU based shops will also give excellent offers for FiiO, so be sure to check those out!

Nov 15, 2017 at 12:55 PM Post #3 of 23
Black Friday Sale in US!

Black Friday is coming! Check out our Black Friday Sale and don't miss the only chance of the year to get such a good deal!

Promo 1

Ends at 11:59:59 PM, December 3, 2017 (Sunday)

Promo products: A1 Silver, A3, A5, X1II, X5III

The sale will be available in the following reseller's individual online stores and physical stores.
Camera Box

DB Electronics
Adorama
Pitbull
KM Camera

Promo 2

Ends at 11:59:59 PM, December 26, 2017 (Sunday)

Promo product: F5
The sale of F5 would be available on Amazon, don't miss the deal when the time comes. Only 3 days limited!

@FiiO USA Btr1?

Nov 15, 2017 at 12:57 PM Post #4 of 23
That is an awesome deal!

Keep up the great work!

I know that for Europe, AVstore will have some awesome deals on FiiO products! I'm not affiliated with them, or even work with them, but they always had some interesting offers compared to their typical prices! I'm sure more EU based shops will also give excellent offers for FiiO, so be sure to check those out!
Can you give link to avstore?thanks. Edit: found it... :)

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #11 of 23
I'm in Jersey, which is part of the UK, but not in the EU. I have a lot of trouble finding UK retails who will take the UK VAT off as we legally don't have to pay it.

I've raised this before with FiiO on their forum, and they just say they can't tell their official retailers what to charge.

At least they are consistent though, as the FiiO store on Amazon UK doesn't take the VAT off, but if I buy anything else from Amazon UK, the VAT is taken off. Nice one Fiio.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2017 at 10:39 AM Post #12 of 23
I'm in Jersey, which is part of the UK, but not in the EU. I have a lot of trouble finding UK retails who will take the UK VAT off as we legally don't have to pay it.

I've raised this before with FiiO on their forum, and they just say they can't tell their official retailers what to charge. At least they are consistent though, as the FiiO store on Amazon UK doesn't take the VAT off, but if I buy anything else from Amazon UK, the VAT is taken off. Nice one Fiio.

No producer can tell Amazon what to do, this is usually either Amazon's or the carrier's doing.

I had this happen with some Romanian carry companies as well, where some would tak some things they should not have, and some companies helped me with taxes because the products were labeled as no VAT samples - testing samples. The point is that a lot is done at the level of Amazon and Shipping companies rather than FiiO, who is the producer but not the seller.

Nov 17, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #13 of 23
Amazon.co.uk do take the UK Vat off if it is them selling the item and not a third party seller. Fiio Store which is FiiO themselves selling on Amazon.co.uk, don't take the VAT off.

Nov 17, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #14 of 23
I can't help with that, I don't work with FiiO. Who knows why this happens. I'm absolutely sure it is an automated process somewhere that decides those things, but I won't comment any further since I don't know enough about this situastion.,

You can still try AVstore though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back