FiiO is Giving Out 2 Free K3 Headphone Amplifier & USB-C DAC! Wanna win one? Simply reply to this thread on/before 12.12!
Dec 4, 2018 at 8:48 PM Post #106 of 242
I found out about FiiO shortly after I joined Head-Fi and I got a dac for my old Yamaha amplifier... I'm still rocking it today.

Dec 4, 2018 at 9:22 PM Post #107 of 242

The K3 is a HiFi Headphone Amplifier & USB-C DAC that features USB Type-C port | Two modes of USB audio | 3.5mm line output | 3.5mm single-ended and 2.5mm balanced headphone outputs | Coaxial and Optical digital outs| Gain and bass switches and capable of decoding up to 384kHz/32 bit PCM and native DSD256 for your computer. You can find more info about K3 on our site at: https://www.fiio.com/K3

To celebrate the release of K3, we now give out two K3 units to those who post reply in this thread.

A. How to enter:
Simply reply to this thread and tell us your story with FiiO or how did you get to know FiiO!

B. When to enter:
Starts now and closes on December 12th, 2018; we will post a reply to announce the exact close time on that day.

C. How to draw the winners (We will pick up two winners based on the following calculation and rules):
1. Lucky percentage: 28% and 68%;
2. Lucky floor = The total number of post x lucky percentage
(*The figure before the decimal point will be the final lucky number; e.g. if the total number is 205, then the lucky floors are 57 and 139).

D. Winner announcement: Will announce the winners on December 14th, 2018.

*Statements:
Each ID is qualified for one prize; in case of repetition, the 2nd prize will go to the next qualified ID;
2. In case of 5 continuous post, the ID will get disqualified, and the prize will go to the next qualified ID;
3. Each ID can make at most 20 posts in this thread; more than 20 posts will get disqualified and the prize will go to the next qualified ID;
4. The gift will be arranged by postal service which takes about 15-30 days to get to you;
5. It's not required for the winners to write a review article, but it would be appreciated if you could share your experience here with Head-Fi'ers;
6. FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. reserves all rights to interpret and amend the rules of this activity as necessary.

Best Regards
FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
I first remember buying a dac and connecting my old ipod classic to it! I remember how I could start hearing detail that I didn't know at all before. Ever since my experience with Fiio products started, it has changed the way I listen to music. I usually listen to music "vertically" where I tend to focus on the mixing and engineering qualities of the music. I can be more excited about this competition, and to read the stories. Expect a thorough review and a huge thanks from me and other listeners! Thanks Fiio!!

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2018 at 9:26 PM Post #108 of 242
I first remember buying a dac and connecting my old ipod classic to it! I remember how I could start hearing detail that I didn't know at all before. Ever since my experience with Fiio products started, it has changed the way I listen to music. I usually listen to music "vertically" where I tend to focus on the mixing and engineering qualities of the music. I can not be more excited about this competition, and to read the stories. Expect a thorough review and a huge thanks from me and other listeners! Thanks Fiio!!

Dec 5, 2018 at 10:16 AM Post #110 of 242
how i know fiio?
well, first im looking for IEM got dilemma with Fiio F1 and F3, as someone just touched audio things i'm not eager to spend too much, but i'm choosing Fiio f3, cause the price diff just about 7 bucks. then i changed my phone, but my stupidity let my self bought mi 6x doesn't have the 3,5mm things, so i must connect with the connector C to 3,5mm. firstly i'm looking for the 3,5mm bluetooth receiver, looking around find the candicate Fiio BTR1 and Xiaomi bluetooth receiver. But somehow the seller show me the fiio btr3 link. Looking for review of btr3, doesnt hesitate to buy it. Now im looking for desktop dac amp, im waiting for the support of USB C, again this M3K just released, such continous luck with fiio

Dec 5, 2018 at 3:39 PM Post #117 of 242
Hi
Conosco il marchio Fiio perché è consigliato da molti tecnici audio. Fiio è un marchio con un eccellente rapporto qualità / prezzo.
Spero di iniziare presto a lavorare con questo prodotto K3.

Dec 5, 2018 at 4:00 PM Post #118 of 242
For me, FiiO started off with a simple, little amp, the first generation of E6, I think it was. Then I upped my amp game with the A3. Realizing that I didn't have to drive IEMs with that amp, I sold the A3 and moved to the X3II. Wanting more storage, I moved to the X5II. When the X5III came out, I got it ASAP. Great device. But when the X7II came out, I realized that I'd like to have the replaceable amp option. Best portable player I've had in terms of my needs. I actually sold my player and then went back to the X7II. Meanwhile, looking to mitigate the wifi issues I'd been having, I picked up the FiiO Q5. Best DAC/AMP I've owned. I've also owned their F9, a good price/performance IEM. I'm thinking about the K5, but lack requisite space on my desk. Oh well. Still, very happy with the X7II.

Here's my FiiO flow:
E6 to A3 to X3II to X5II to X5III to X7II to Q5 back to X7II.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back