Final Audio Design - Heaven VIII -FI-HE8BSS- Impressions
Dec 16, 2014 at 8:14 AM Post #4 of 38

675 Euro on Ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2051541.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xfinal+audio+design+viii&_nkw=final+audio+design+viii&_sacat=0

New thread for  -  Final Audio Design - Heaven VIII -FI-HE8BSS- Impressions

http://final-audio-design-directshop.com/final/7.1/FI-HE8BSS/

70,200円

Mar 17, 2015 at 11:16 AM Post #6 of 38
Demoed quite a few iems today and the heaven viii was one of only 3 that impressed me. Initial impressions were it sounded very balanced across the whole spectrum. Bass had a very good impact and extension to it with no bleeding I to the mids. The mids were fantastically smooth with great tonality and the top end had excellent detail while not being harsh or sibilant. I was impressed by the clarity and very natural tone, to my ears it sounded somewhat like the noble k10 and was surprisingly comparable in sound quality considering it's less than half the price of the k10. Where the k10 stood out from the heaven viii is soundstage, imaging and seperation. I actually would have considered buying the heaven viii if only it was over ear design, had removable cables and didn't come in that cheesey looking gold colour.

Mar 17, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #7 of 38
Demoed quite a few iems today and the heaven viii was one of only 3 that impressed me. Initial impressions were it sounded very balanced across the whole spectrum. Bass had a very good impact and extension to it with no bleeding I to the mids. The mids were fantastically smooth with great tonality and the top end had excellent detail while not being harsh or sibilant. I was impressed by the clarity and very natural tone, to my ears it sounded somewhat like the noble k10 and was surprisingly comparable in sound quality considering it's less than half the price of the k10. Where the k10 stood out from the heaven viii is soundstage, imaging and seperation. I actually would have considered buying the heaven viii if only it was over ear design, had removable cables and didn't come in that cheesey looking gold colour.

Sounds like the Heaven viii was the best value?

Mar 18, 2015 at 12:27 PM Post #10 of 38
Yes much better value than the k10, roxanne and angie imo and the sound is quite incredible considering it only uses a single dynamic driver. Its just a shame they made it gold and designed it to be worn down.

I wonder if it is not available in more than one finish like the Heaven vii?  I did like the choices of finishes in that one more than what i have seen for the Heaven viii...

Mar 18, 2015 at 12:31 PM Post #11 of 38
If I'm not mistaken, the VIII shells are identical in shape to the VII shells, and I can wear the VII over the ear no problem.  Only thing missing is a neck slider on the upper part of the Y split.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back