First time poster long time lurker
Aug 10, 2007 at 2:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

uncletank88

Head-Fier
Ok... i have been a lurker here off and on for the better part of 3 years although my first visit was to headwise sometime long before that. So i guess its finally time to become a regular so to speak. Although i haven't created a sig yet I guess I might as well tell u guys what I've been using to listen music all my long nights of lurking. I primarily use my Audigy 4 Pro external box as a source and my HD555's as my headphones. I'm also a long time owner of shure e2c's and have been content with them for sometime. So heres a "hello" 3 years in the making. Hello!

Aug 10, 2007 at 2:33 AM Post #2 of 8
heyy

im the same, but not 3 years lol, abt 3 months i'd say

ive already spent over $200 as a rresult of lookn thru ppls rigs and stuff lol
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 10, 2007 at 5:43 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Actual /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Welcome to posting.

Watch out though... when you post, it inspires others to post and you will spend even more time here.

What kind of rig do you have? Update your profile!

I made that post with a slight sense of foreboding. I seem to be able to resist the upgrade bug if i lurk. Its posting i think that causes me to upgrade and get the upgrade itch. I was able to resist upgrading my computer for sometime until i stated posting in an overclocking computer forum. Ive since spent upwards of 2000 dollars on comp parts and i think this is going to be a repeat situation.

Aug 10, 2007 at 6:49 AM Post #8 of 8
Welcome to Head-Fi! As a posting member that is...
lambda.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back