Foamies for eadbuds - Where to buy?
Apr 29, 2002 at 5:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

beowulf

Headphoneus Supremus
Now this might be a strange thread, but I've been hearing about people buying "Radioshak" foamies and just replacing the original foamies with others...

I could use some for several headphones (MX500, E888, Nokia headsets, etc), but I just can't find them on sale here in Lisbon.

Anyone has any suggestion of where I can mail-order a pack of 50 foamies or something?
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 29, 2002 at 6:27 PM Post #2 of 7
They sell some in a shop close to my office. I will check the name of the distributor.
I can also send you the specs (size) if you want and if you don't find a distributor, I can mail you some (I'm in France and it's pretty lighweight so shipping costs should be close to 0!).

Cheers,
P.

EDIT: the shop is a FNAC. I believe they are in Spain as well. You might want to check.

Apr 30, 2002 at 2:23 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by Pierre Lambion
They sell some in a shop close to my office. I will check the name of the distributor.
I can also send you the specs (size) if you want and if you don't find a distributor, I can mail you some (I'm in France and it's pretty lighweight so shipping costs should be close to 0!).

Cheers,
P.

EDIT: the shop is a FNAC. I believe they are in Spain as well. You might want to check.

Thanks Pierre,

We do have Fnac here in Lisbon. I have looked there before, but say no sign of those. They do have lots of classics like the HD 600, cables, etc and many accessories. No foamies tho.

I'll look again there, perhaps they have added. Still, almost 3 Euro sounds a bit too much doesn't it? Not that it's all that much, but foamies are really insignificant, 3 Euros? That's about 25% of the price of the Sennheiser MX 500.
smily_headphones1.gif

I was expecting that price for a bag of 25 or something.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back