Focal Clear headphones
May 3, 2024 at 12:45 PM Post #12,544 of 12,550
Hi, maybe I can buy a clear og second hand but the pads are heavily worn, do the original pads worth the price? I don't care about the look but i 'd like a pair of pads that don't affect the origiinal sound. What pads do you recommend?

May 3, 2024 at 1:42 PM Post #12,545 of 12,550
Hi, maybe I can buy a clear og second hand but the pads are heavily worn, do the original pads worth the price? I don't care about the look but i 'd like a pair of pads that don't affect the origiinal sound. What pads do you recommend?
I would recommend you buy the dekoni elite velour pads, it really does help improve the sound of the Clears, the original pads are really good and confortable tho, some people recommend using utopia pads for the clears, tho I think this are more expensive than the Clear OG pads.

May 3, 2024 at 1:46 PM Post #12,546 of 12,550
Focal Utopia original pads. They don't change the frequency response too much and you get quite an upgrade in the technical department.

Last edited:
May 3, 2024 at 3:39 PM Post #12,547 of 12,550
dekoni stellia seem to be overall the best I've tried. Very soft leather feel, adds to low end and fixes some of the 'muffled' midrange.

May 3, 2024 at 3:48 PM Post #12,548 of 12,550
I found the ZMF Focal pads to work well with my Focal Clear OG. There's a small difference, but I found it to not be unpleasantly different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back