Font size on Head-fi too small
Dec 20, 2017 at 10:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Allanmarcus

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello,

I think a recent style update may have made the font size too small for me. I cannot seem to figure out how to make the font larger int he Head-Fi prefs. Sure, I can make the font larger for the whole browser, but then every other site will have too large fonts.

How about a little love for our older members?

Dec 22, 2017 at 2:14 AM Post #2 of 11
Hello,

I think a recent style update may have made the font size too small for me. I cannot seem to figure out how to make the font larger int he Head-Fi prefs. Sure, I can make the font larger for the whole browser, but then every other site will have too large fonts.

How about a little love for our older members?

I'm not that old but even I think the font is a bit too small too.

Do you use Chrome? On Chrome you can set the zoom level for each individual website.

Dec 22, 2017 at 9:40 PM Post #4 of 11
On your keyboard, try pressing control (or command on Mac) with + or - to zoom in or out respectively. Control + 0 to reset. On most browsers, this or a similar keystroke will implement the zoom sitewide and permanently (until you reset).

Dec 22, 2017 at 10:23 PM Post #5 of 11
On your keyboard, try pressing control (or command on Mac) with + or - to zoom in or out respectively. Control + 0 to reset. On most browsers, this or a similar keystroke will implement the zoom sitewide and permanently (until you reset).
thanks, but please read my OP.

Dec 22, 2017 at 10:36 PM Post #6 of 11
I'm sorry, I don't understand. I did read your OP. Why does that solution not work for you? You haven't specified your browser but in most, zoom settings are sitewide without affecting other web sites. I use it myself for Head-Fi (in Firefox).

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2017 at 10:51 PM Post #7 of 11
I'm sorry, I don't understand. I did read your OP. Why does that solution not work for you? You haven't specified your browser but in most, zoom settings are sitewide without affecting other web sites. I use it myself for Head-Fi (in Firefox).

He probably uses Safari. Maybe Safari doesn't have this feature?

Dec 22, 2017 at 11:59 PM Post #9 of 11
Thanks all. I use safari on Mac and iPad. I’m pretty sure cmd+ will either increase the size in just the tab, but once I close the tab, I lose it. I will try. There is not easy way to increase the size on an iPad.

Admins, if you could consider increasing the font size, it would be appreciated.

Dec 23, 2017 at 12:23 AM Post #10 of 11
Last edited:
Dec 23, 2017 at 3:04 PM Post #11 of 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back