Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jan 16, 2015 at 4:58 AM Post #571 of 4,778
Jan 16, 2015 at 7:24 AM Post #572 of 4,778
Hi, I just wanted to post my experiences with Matthew and Forza AudioWorks. I put in an order for a short Claire HPC MK2 cable for my HD800s on 12/12/14. Matthew promptly responded to my inquiries since that time (except during the holiday period; Xmas and New Years, which is understandable). He posted my cable back on 01/12/15 and I have received it today 01/16/15 (Aus via Polish Post). The cable he produced is of very high quality, he even managed to do some quick last minute changes to the plug as I requested. Overall I'm very happy with his product and services and would definitely purchase from him again.

Jan 16, 2015 at 2:34 PM Post #573 of 4,778
Since Monday I am the happy owner of a Forza Audioworks cable for my new set of headphones (Hifiman HE-400). It's the most affordable cable Matthew has, the Color Series HPC. I can safely say this cable represents a high value for money ratio. Compared to the stock Canare cable the Forza is much more comfortable and sounds better in every way imho. The bass is both tighter and tauter, the brightness is tamed in a very subtle way (no details are lost!) and the ocasional sibilance problems that I encountered with the stock cable are gone too. No more (slightly) tired ears after longer than one hour listening sessions and because of the better bass I can turn the volume knob down a little bit. 

I'd say a job well done, Forza AW! 

Jan 23, 2015 at 4:58 AM Post #574 of 4,778
I just received my FAW Silver Series Android Digital LOD cable from Forza Audioworks and I thought I would say a few kind words about it.
The cable took a month from when I placed the order, to when it arrived. At first I thought that was quite a long time, but I realise now that they do such beautiful work and that takes time.
I imagine they are really busy as well. My next headphone will be either the T5p or LCD_XC and I am planning to get Forza to make me a cable for them.
The cable I just received was packaged nicely and is absolutely beautiful. The workmanship is top quality.
The cable is now connecting my HRT Microstreamer to my android phone and the sound produced is incredible.
I cannot recommend Forza enough.

Jan 23, 2015 at 6:22 AM Post #575 of 4,778
  I just received my FAW Silver Series Android Digital LOD cable from Forza Audioworks and I thought I would say a few kind words about it.
The cable took a month from when I placed the order, to when it arrived. At first I thought that was quite a long time, but I realise now that they do such beautiful work and that takes time.
I imagine they are really busy as well. My next headphone will be either the T5p or LCD_XC and I am planning to get Forza to make me a cable for them.
The cable I just received was packaged nicely and is absolutely beautiful. The workmanship is top quality.
The cable is now connecting my HRT Microstreamer to my android phone and the sound produced is incredible.

can we see a picture of it?

Jan 23, 2015 at 4:39 PM Post #577 of 4,778
Has anyone a sleeved iem cable? What would be the (dis)advantages of a sleeved one? I think it will be a bit heavyer, perhaps less microphonic? Less flexible? I'm not sure if i should order with/without sleeving.

Jan 24, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #578 of 4,778

can we see a picture of it?

Pictures of my new android line out cable from Forza audioworks.

Jan 30, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #580 of 4,778
Have just received my copper cable for LCD2 and I can confirm what has been said about quality, packaging etc.
Waiting time was reasonable during holiday period and there was good communication with updates.
My rig is LCD2 to RWAK120 to ALO International(balanced).
So far I had the stock cable and a silver cable done by a guy in Turkey.Stock cable still feels congested(as it can't break free, you know there is MORE to the sound but it can't get through) whereas the silver cable gives a light,airy and lively sound but I do miss the Audeze body/dark mood.
Though not burnt in yet, I can already say that the Forzza cable does sound more to my liking.It is clear,articulate and airy without losing bottom and the dark side of the Audeze house sound.
If I need more cables in the future I will go with Matthias.

Feb 2, 2015 at 12:02 AM Post #581 of 4,778
Hi all. Quick question - has anyone perhaps compare the Noir to the Claire, in particular for the HD800? Were there discernible differences?

Feb 2, 2015 at 12:31 PM Post #582 of 4,778
Just received the cable with HIFIMAN HM901 trrs termination( for Denon AH-D600/7100 ) the quality is outstanding , really very nice workmanship . Thanks to you Matthew  . 

Feb 3, 2015 at 5:24 PM Post #583 of 4,778

I got the Hybrid IEM cable today. I think it has very good quality, feels and looks really nice. I can't compare it to other cables as this is my first custom cable. Delivery was extremely fast. 

ps: I forgot to remove the 3,5 -> 6,3 Adapter in the picture, looks even better without.
biggrin.gif
 Also the pictures are not the best, sorry, was just a quick snapshot

Feb 6, 2015 at 7:52 AM Post #585 of 4,778
This has been more than 15 days that I  paid for a "Copper Series HPC Mk2" , and still not even a tracking number for the delivery of the article.
I'm not sure this is normal.  Last week I  contacted them, and they said that by the end of week I'll get that tracking number, and still nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back