Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Apr 25, 2024 at 3:10 PM Post #4,756 of 4,769
Question guys, has anyone ever received their cable without ever receiving tracking information?? I ask because i was told that my cable should be on the way Wednesday, yet it’s Thursday and no shipping info yet. I don’t want to keep reaching out to FAW about such a thing as i understand that Matt is a busy one man army. So i figured i’d ask here.

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:12 PM Post #4,757 of 4,769
Question guys, has anyone ever received their cable without ever receiving tracking information?? I ask because i was told that my cable should be on the way Wednesday, yet it’s Thursday and no shipping info yet. I don’t want to keep reaching out to FAW about such a thing as i understand that Matt is a busy one man army. So i figured i’d ask here.
Yes. Mine arrived as a surprise.

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:20 PM Post #4,758 of 4,769
Apr 25, 2024 at 3:27 PM Post #4,760 of 4,769
Mine also came without tracking number. Just over a week :)

Apr 29, 2024 at 4:23 PM Post #4,761 of 4,769
Question for you owners:

I emailed Forza many days ago and no response.

What is the difference between the Claire hybrid and the Noir hybrid? Obviously one is clear and the other has black sleeving, but anything noteworthy? Unless I'm misreading, it looks like the same wiring materials.

Apr 29, 2024 at 4:37 PM Post #4,762 of 4,769
Question for you owners:

What is the difference between the Claire hybrid and the Noir hybrid? Obviously one is clear and the other has black sleeving, but anything noteworthy? Unless I'm misreading, it looks like the same wiring materials.
While i haven’t heard both, forza claims that the Claire isn’t as refined as the noir. So I’d expect it to be a bit brighter maybe, and that’s if any difference at all. Again, i haven’t heard both, but i did receive my noir hybrid today and while i was worried it’d be a bit bright for my Arya organic, it sounds completely balanced and i love it already.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2024 at 4:42 PM Post #4,763 of 4,769
Question for you owners:

Yes. It's the same, except the braiding and the "feel", afaik.
Have booth, Claire as 3.5 SE and Noir xlr, so not comparable, but the stats should be the same.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2024 at 6:12 PM Post #4,764 of 4,769
Yes. It's the same, except the braiding and the "feel", afaik.
Have booth, Claire as 3.5 SE and Noir xlr, so not comparable, but the stats should be the same.
OK, thank you for confirming. This is great news. I like the clear sleeving better. Not to mention it’s less expensive. I placed a want to buy ad in the classifieds, as I’m looking for a Forza cable for my Abyss 1266. I’m told that these cables are fantastic and I’m looking forward to tracking one down or perhaps just buying one new.

May 8, 2024 at 12:29 AM Post #4,765 of 4,769

Have you received yours already?

May 9, 2024 at 7:07 PM Post #4,766 of 4,769
I did not mean to order the HPC, but rather the Hybrid. I paid for both, but requested to cancel the first order, which was the HPC (Non-hybrid). We will see what happens. Worst case scenario I get both, oops. I hear it is taking a week to get to the US?

May 9, 2024 at 9:29 PM Post #4,767 of 4,769
Have you received yours already?
I have, and i love it…i was worried about it being a bit bright for my Arya organic as its my first time experimenting with silver but it’s actually perfect, very well balanced and feels excellent

May 9, 2024 at 11:28 PM Post #4,768 of 4,769
I did not mean to order the HPC, but rather the Hybrid. I paid for both, but requested to cancel the first order, which was the HPC (Non-hybrid). We will see what happens. Worst case scenario I get both, oops. I hear it is taking a week to get to the US?
No worries about that one, I have done same and he refund it. Just write him an email about cancellation. Reply on the order or just write mail with order number.

I have, and i love it…i was worried about it being a bit bright for my Arya organic as its my first time experimenting with silver but it’s actually perfect, very well balanced and feels excellent
Hybrid cables are perfect for Aryas and HEK series.

May 10, 2024 at 8:34 AM Post #4,769 of 4,769
No worries about that one, I have done same and he refund it. Just write him an email about cancellation. Reply on the order or just write mail with order number.
Yeah, I really screwed up the order, oops. Matt reached out and now it's fine. I look forward to the cable. Hope the hybrid is good with the Calderas as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back