Free Grado competition.
Jul 25, 2006 at 4:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

GoRedwings19

Headphoneus Supremus
I have a set of 125's that I have been using as a main headphone. Admittedly these 125's are a bit battered. I didn't feel they were in a good condition enough to sell to a headfier so I thought I hold a competition.

They sound like 125's but the the cup comes off every now and again and the lead that goes into the chamber needs to be restripped and resoldered. you can leave then as they are and they will work just as fine but for peace of mind.

The mesh covering the transducer is starting to get very frayed but it is mostly intact.

Now they are not the be all and end all of headphone listening but they do play sound!
rs1smile.gif

So what do you have to do to win it?

Well you have to answer a hockey based question, so it will be easy peasy.

I am hoping a newbie will win it to set them off in this wonderful hobby/passion.

No offence to veteran members so I will only accept answers from posters who have a post count of between 25 and 250 posts.

In the event no one can answer it I will think of another until someone wins it.

So here is my question:

Since 1990 nobody has scored more goals than Brett Hull. So who is the second highest goal scorer since 1990?

First correct PM takes it.

Good luck and guess, you never know you might get it right.

Jul 25, 2006 at 4:32 PM Post #2 of 50
see? i said the same thing on his birthday thread- he enjoys giving stuff away more than getting it! this is a very nice thing to do!

yep, i'm a bit over the post count limit, hehe. post count doesn't equate to knowledge tho, i admit to not knowing the answer and i refuse to google it. congrats to the knowledgable hockey buffs out there!

Jul 25, 2006 at 4:41 PM Post #3 of 50
I am a n00b and need some cans.

Jul 25, 2006 at 4:48 PM Post #4 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
They sound like 125's but the the cup comes off every now and again and the lead that goes into the chamber needs to be restripped and resoldered. you can leave then as they are and they will work just as fine but for peace of mind.

The mesh covering the transducer is starting to get very frayed but it is mostly intact.

Now they are not the be all and end all of headphone listening but they do play sound!
rs1smile.gif

I am hoping a newbie will win it to set them off in this wonderful hobby/passion.

????
rolleyes.gif
????
blink.gif
??????
rolleyes.gif
??????
blink.gif
???????
tongue.gif

Jul 25, 2006 at 5:11 PM Post #6 of 50
Damn this internet. I think I know the answer as well but I had trouble sending a PM.
mad.gif

Oh well. We shall see.
tongue.gif

(Way over post count - lol)

Jul 25, 2006 at 5:14 PM Post #8 of 50
I think I have just enough meaningfull posts to be eligble!

lol j/k! Good luck to whoever wins

Jul 25, 2006 at 6:29 PM Post #11 of 50
Can i count, i dont have many post, dont have much equipment, but iv been here a couple years. Im more of a reader than a poster.

Jul 25, 2006 at 6:29 PM Post #12 of 50
awww
frown.gif
I know the anwser and am having to sell off my headphones to pay for a new car (having a strut that is no longer connected to the rest of the car makes it hard to drive) If no one gets you the anwser, any love for a poor student? (I know I just bought the HF-1, I'm going to have to turn around and sell them again most likely, bloody student lines of credit)

Jul 25, 2006 at 6:34 PM Post #13 of 50
Can we all not count how many times we have posted "use the search tool", or "link to the prior thread here?"

cool.gif

Just kidding, I think I know this one, no google needed..but do not qualify for the game..

Happy B-day though!!
(belated but hey)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back