FREE Sennheiser HD800 Contest
Dec 13, 2009 at 5:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 55

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
[size=medium]NEW CONTEST - Best Product Review Posted on Headphone Solutions:[/size]

[size=large]Winner will receive a Sennheiser HD800 Headphones worth $1,399[/size]

[size=large]Best Product Review will Win a Sennheiser HD800 Headphones worth $1,399
[/size]

Best, most informative product review will win 1 Sennheiser HD800. Due to manufacturer's restriction we can only ship this to a US address so if you live in Europe, Asia, etc, and win this contest, you will need to provide a shipping address in the US (perhaps a friend or family member).

Each person can post 1 review per product. So, for example, if we have 200 products and you have experience with all of them you could in theory post 200 reviews. That will increase your chances
smily_headphones1.gif

This contest will include all the reviews posted after December 12, 2009.

We may close new entries on or before April 10th, 2010.

[size=medium]FREE Sennheiser HD800 - Winner will be announced on April 28th 2010.
[/size]

Dec 19, 2009 at 2:06 PM Post #2 of 55
What an amazing contest! Going to have to step up my efforts.

Dec 19, 2009 at 8:37 PM Post #3 of 55
Oh. I might try this out, as I know someone who lives in the US. Although it probably will be a review about the PX100, as I can't find any ATH-ES7. Oh well. I'll put all my strength and power into this review
smily_headphones1.gif

I also have a question: When does this contest end?

Dec 21, 2009 at 4:53 AM Post #6 of 55
Wow. Time to start postin reviews.

Jan 3, 2010 at 8:22 PM Post #11 of 55
[size=large]Hints for this Contest:[/size]

[size=small]Internet readers have a low attention span so keep reviews somewhat short and concise (unless you are Dan Brown).

Good humor often works well when writing.

Build anticipation. Keep the reader interested in your material.

Not too technical. Not too shallow. Not too deep. Not too serious. Not too funny. Yes, writing is an art (and I suck at it -- unless I'm really inspired -- so look for your inspiration before writing your review). Listening to your headphones while writing the review sometimes work miracles. MUSIC is the driver. The feeling you get from it is the driver. Not the equipment. The equipment is only the "vehicle" for the experience.

List the music you listened to. Tell about your preferences. And how the headphones made you feel.

Remember you are writing to a broad audience. Much like Head-Fi, some readers are seasoned audiophiles with a ton of equipment and some are "rookies". You don't want to alienate either. If you have to pick, write for the masses that LOVE MUSIC not the equipment, so describing your experience with that product goes a long way. How it makes you feel. Which music you listened to.

* HINT HINT * The more product reviews you submit for different products you had experience with, the greater are your chances of taking this $1,399 set of headphones to your home sweet home. Remember, you can write one review per product listed on our site.[/size]

[size=medium]Good luck!![/size]

Jan 3, 2010 at 8:26 PM Post #13 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by swbf2cheater /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I did my review on the HD 485 and it seems as though that set was taken off the site completely. WHY!!! :[

Very sorry about that but Sennheiser is discontinuing a bunch of headphones and to try and make it easier for customers, we are removing the products that will no longer be manufactured by Sennheiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back