Funny comments from the forums.
Apr 28, 2011 at 11:48 AM Post #31 of 959

Quote:
This thread about rabbits chewing very expensive cables
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/471065/rabbits-chewed-on-my-virtual-dynamics-judge-power-cable

and this another of the same user, Patrick83 about "which country has teh best sound?"
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/471670/upgrading-apartment-into-house-which-country-has-the-best-sound

Has Patrick82 updgraded his name?
biggrin.gif

May 7, 2011 at 9:38 AM Post #32 of 959
May 7, 2011 at 10:15 PM Post #33 of 959

^Picture is the post. This was by Vikingatheart in the Show us your Head-Fi station at its current state thread.
Umm, your doing it wrong :p
For those unfamiliar with the Headroom Total Bit/Air Head, the input is on the other side, he has the CDP attached to a headphone out.

May 10, 2011 at 10:37 PM Post #36 of 959
this was the first post from a new user, and it was in the "girls, headphones" thread, mostly consisting of anime girls with headphones.

[size=medium]

Quote:
So I signed up for the purposes of asking for earphone recommendations, but I sidetracked and ended up here instead.
Thus, hi!

really made me laugh.
[/size]

May 10, 2011 at 11:50 PM Post #37 of 959

Quote:
this was the first post from a new user, and it was in the "girls, headphones" thread, mostly consisting of anime girls with headphones.

[size=medium]

really made me laugh.
[/size]

LOL i was there.

May 24, 2011 at 3:51 PM Post #38 of 959
I actually keep a small list.  Here are a few:

"If the iPod was handmade by one guy with a six month waiting list, cost $900, and none of your non-audiophile friends had ever heard of it, it would be regarded as a pinnacle of audiophilia."  -Uncle Erik

"I WR0K INA MAGNET FAKTORY NADd IDnoT' HaEV BRiAN DmAMAGE!"  -googleborg

In his profile: Tice Clock with shakti stones on its pure silver power cable hanging by a silver-plated-copper coat hanger attached to a virgin-tear doped rubber band suspended between solid granite pillars on a pedestal of extinct japanese ebony with laser machined palladium spikes filled with tourmaline mined during a full moon... NOS, of course  -El_Doug

"If two amps sound different enough to justify a $500 price difference, I'm thinking you OUGHT to be able to hear that difference EASILY... $500 is almost real money."  -milosz

"You can get to the point of diminishing returns quickly in this hobby - quite a few start out there."  -Uncle Erik

Jun 3, 2011 at 1:14 AM Post #44 of 959

[size=medium]

Quote:
6Moons take nice photos, and they do review kit that is of interest to many on Head-Fi - I feel similarly about Headfonia. Anyone who spends a lot of time reading the text that accompanies said photos probably needs to start reading the Penthouse letters section - I know which is more amusing, even if both are somewhat predictable.

[/size]

Jun 5, 2011 at 9:55 PM Post #45 of 959
In the Overrated Headphones thread in reply to a comment that any headphones over 100 pounds are overrated:

your mom is overrated

Bad....very bad, but too funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back