Getting the ath-es7, question about getting them from amazon
Oct 19, 2009 at 11:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

oakleyguy89

100+ Head-Fier
I saw them on amazon.com from beach camera for $87 shipped and J&R for $89 shipped. I checked audio technicas website and those 2 aren't authorized resellers. So are these sites legit? They say that the headphones are new with warranty, yet they aren't authorized resellers. So if the headphones break will I be in trouble if I try to get them replaced within the warranty since those 2 sellers aren't authorized? Thanks guys.

Oct 20, 2009 at 2:01 AM Post #2 of 7
Both are legitimate places. I'm not sure if AT will help you if they aren't authorized. J&R has great customer service, and the few times I've ordered from Beach Camera I haven't had a problem. Maybe ask them what will happen if they break.

Oct 20, 2009 at 3:47 AM Post #3 of 7
AT is using the term reseller literally, and they do not mean retailers. If you put in the zip code for Beach Camera (08817) in the dealer locator search box, you will see that they are an authorized dealer. Same for J&R. Go for it.

Oct 20, 2009 at 9:22 PM Post #4 of 7
Cool thanks
smily_headphones1.gif
I just ordered them today!!

Oct 20, 2009 at 9:26 PM Post #5 of 7
What I dont understand is how you can get then over 1/2 off? Is audio technica just okay with that?

Oct 21, 2009 at 4:33 AM Post #6 of 7
AT headphones always sell for dramatically less than MSRP. Although Beach Camera sells the ESW9 for pretty much less than everyone, why, I don't know. Congrats on your new headphones. I'm going to be joining you on those shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back