Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 10, 2019 at 4:41 PM Post #8,491 of 62,923
Can someone comment on the isolation and call quality aspects of Tranya T3?

I’ve just put my hands (and ears) on them since they hit today my inbox.
First impression about mic quality (I’m quite picky with that since I’m looking to use TWS also to make business calls) is good. I made a test call to my girlfriend and been speaking with her for neraly 15 minutes. She said I sounded good, no problems to understand what I was saying.
I also have left a voicemail to myself and sounded ok as well. Both tests I did them on a quiet place. Need to test how well they pick up my voice with some background noise (I don’t expect them to be very good at cancelling it, truth be told),but so far I’d say they’re functional and get the job done. :smile_phones:

Definitely, MUCH better mic than the Sabbat E12 (the other TWS) I owned.

Isolation is also pretty good in my opinion.

For the SQ part, I need to test them more and and go through some burn in. First impression is that they may have a bit less volume than the E12, but, gosh, those are a difficult enemy to beat in my opinion.

Let’s see how they unfold, but I’m happy so far

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2019 at 4:44 PM Post #8,492 of 62,923
So happy everyone here seems to really like the Tranya T3 here. Felt I was shouting in the desert for a while, with so many YouTubers mainly praising the Mifo O5 and Sabbat E12.

Jul 10, 2019 at 4:57 PM Post #8,493 of 62,923
OK, so here we go.

TCTECO ZR900S:

CASE - Absolutely fantastic. When looking at the listing, I assumed it would be similar to the Mifo O5 case, when in fact, it's a GREAT approximation of the MW07 case. All metal, smooth finish, etc. Micro USB and the hinge is not as good as the MW07 case, but it's shockingly close to the MW07 case and feels flat out premium to the max, dude.

SOUND - Absolutely...horrible. Muddy as Dollar Tree earbuds...and that's not an exaggeration. They sound that bad. On top of that, the channel imbalance (amplitude) was possibly the worst I've ever heard.

These are a major, major, major, NAH DAWG.

MPOW T5:

CASE - Very nice. A good approximation of the B&O E8 case (Micro USB). Premium feel and finish.

CONNECTION - Early reports note there were frequent drop outs. It seems the product was pulled and re-released (that's my assumption, since I couldn't find them for sale on Amazon for months) to correct the connection issues, because I have zero drop outs...zero. Went to the gym, to Target, then to my local grocery store, and all was well. No drop outs. Nothing. Nada. iPhone Xs Max and Galaxy s8. Of course, YMMV depending on your device and environment (I'm in a large city, so there's plenty of wireless action going on).

EARBUDS - Supports both aptX and AAC. Sound is excellent. It's very balanced (but not flat), fun, and has an unusually good soundstage that's not only fairly wide, but also extends out in "front". Very impressive.

CALLS - Advertises cVc 8.0 and it actually delivers. I made some calls in the car and people told me I sounded great and they didn't even know I was in the car. Used for business calls with zero complaints.

These are a BIG WIN. Highly recommended. $45 seems too cheap for these!

Thanks for the reviews,buddy. According to it, Those MPOW seem also a solid option for an under 50 budget. :ksc75smile:

Jul 10, 2019 at 4:59 PM Post #8,494 of 62,923
So is Anbes 359 supposed to have a thick-sounding subbass or is it supposed to be a tad rolled off? I recall reading one of the OEMs saying the sound is achieved mostly through Realtek EQ rather than the driver, so it seems like imbalance could be a screw-up of this setting. Sometimes fiddling the seal or wearing wide-bore tips (which also compromise the seal) will "kill" the bass a bit and balance it out slightly, but overall the imbalance is more noticeable than even the Jabra 65t... The right bud still has a lot of clarity and volume, it's just missing a chunk of bass.

Another difference is that on Coolhere UFO you hold the left or right buttons to change volume rather than double tap (which instead skips the track. I find this less convenient than if it was double-tap. It could have been a revision by the OEM, but still gives me further doubt about the legitimacy.

Long story short, don't purchase from anything other than "official" stores. What threw me off was that Anbes Official's listing is "ANBES Mini Bluetooth Earphones TWS Stereo Wireless Sports Headphones Noise Cancelling LED UFO Design Headset with Charging Box" so it doesn't show up when you search "Anbes 359". Doesn't look like Anbes Official does epacket so I'm not sure how long that would take. Sometimes "Direct" stores are managed by the same person (eg. Wavefun Direct and Official, the same person replied to my inquiries), but I wouldn't risk that either.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2019 at 5:17 PM Post #8,495 of 62,923
None. If you look at my overview in my sig(Top 4) those come close, except for not having a wide soundstage like the 359. I'm on a tight budget, so I'm not getting any type of headsets till perhaps Sept-Oct and maybe later. :frowning2: Man for every 359 I sold on here I'd be a thousandnaire. :) It's funny someone came on this thread accusing me of working for them. Eye rolls.
That's hilarious. I didnt' really realize the prize I had until I compared them to so many others. I still really like my T1C too, they sound soo clean, but they need way more volume and some low end.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2019 at 5:20 PM Post #8,496 of 62,923
So is Anbes 359 supposed to have a thick-sounding subbass or is it supposed to be a tad rolled off? I recall reading one of the OEMs saying the sound is achieved mostly through Realtek EQ rather than the driver, so it seems like imbalance could be a screw-up of this setting. Sometimes fiddling the seal or wearing wide-bore tips (which also compromise the seal) will "kill" the bass a bit and balance it out slightly, but overall the imbalance is more noticeable than even the Jabra 65t... The right bud still has a lot of clarity and volume, it's just missing a chunk of bass.

Another difference is that on Coolhere UFO you hold the left or right buttons to change volume rather than double tap (which instead skips the track. I find this less convenient than if it was double-tap. It could have been a revision by the OEM, but still gives me further doubt about the legitimacy.

Long story short, don't purchase from anything other than "official" stores. What threw me off was that Anbes Official's listing is "ANBES Mini Bluetooth Earphones TWS Stereo Wireless Sports Headphones Noise Cancelling LED UFO Design Headset with Charging Box" so it doesn't show up when you search "Anbes 359". Doesn't look like Anbes Official does epacket so I'm not sure how long that would take. Sometimes "Direct" stores are managed by the same person (eg. Wavefun Direct and Official, the same person replied to my inquiries), but I wouldn't risk that either.

Have you looked here on AliExpress?https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20190710121131&SearchText=anbes+359

Jul 10, 2019 at 5:26 PM Post #8,497 of 62,923
OK, so here we go.

TCTECO ZR900S:

CASE - Absolutely fantastic. When looking at the listing, I assumed it would be similar to the Mifo O5 case, when in fact, it's a GREAT approximation of the MW07 case. All metal, smooth finish, etc. Micro USB and the hinge is not as good as the MW07 case, but it's shockingly close to the MW07 case and feels flat out premium to the max, dude.

SOUND - Absolutely...horrible. Muddy as Dollar Tree earbuds...and that's not an exaggeration. They sound that bad. On top of that, the channel imbalance (amplitude) was possibly the worst I've ever heard.

These are a major, major, major, NAH DAWG.

MPOW T5:

CASE - Very nice. A good approximation of the B&O E8 case (Micro USB). Premium feel and finish.

CONNECTION - Early reports note there were frequent drop outs. It seems the product was pulled and re-released (that's my assumption, since I couldn't find them for sale on Amazon for months) to correct the connection issues, because I have zero drop outs...zero. Went to the gym, to Target, then to my local grocery store, and all was well. No drop outs. Nothing. Nada. iPhone Xs Max and Galaxy s8. Of course, YMMV depending on your device and environment (I'm in a large city, so there's plenty of wireless action going on).

EARBUDS - Supports both aptX and AAC. Sound is excellent. It's very balanced (but not flat), fun, and has an unusually good soundstage that's not only fairly wide, but also extends out in "front". Very impressive.

CALLS - Advertises cVc 8.0 and it actually delivers. I made some calls in the car and people told me I sounded great and they didn't even know I was in the car. Used for business calls with zero complaints.

These are a BIG WIN. Highly recommended. $45 seems too cheap for these!
Does the T5 have Volume Control?

Jul 10, 2019 at 5:38 PM Post #8,499 of 62,923
Like degenerate, I also ordered the FHA TrueConnect (Same Day shipping, should be here tonight). I had a $50 Amazon promo credit from a shipping error and a $35 prime card reward balance, so only out of pocket $84. I briefly tested them out at a shop in the airport, liked the bass, but didn't give it enough time for a wider range of music. I know this one had connection complaints as well, so we'll see how they hold up.

Jul 10, 2019 at 5:54 PM Post #8,500 of 62,923
Like degenerate, I also ordered the FHA TrueConnect (Same Day shipping, should be here tonight). I had a $50 Amazon promo credit from a shipping error and a $35 prime card reward balance, so only out of pocket $84. I briefly tested them out at a shop in the airport, liked the bass, but didn't give it enough time for a wider range of music. I know this one had connection complaints as well, so we'll see how they hold up.

That’s funny. Those were the ones i was about to pick before discovering this forum around in my quest...Then I read you guys and understand that other world exist outside the mainstream brands and paid review sites. Now, for just a bit more than half the price tag of the RHA I’ve got a couple of pretty decent TWSs with I have a lot of fun enjoying how they sound..
However, I respect RHA and their products so looking forward to your taking on them :wink:

The bad news is that this forum is kinda of addicting and may affect my pocket :L3000:

Jul 10, 2019 at 5:57 PM Post #8,501 of 62,923

You won't be disappointed. They are excellent sounding TW buds. Very very close to the big boys (i.e. MW07, MTW and Bose). I really liked mine and had no connection issues. Biggest issue for me was the fit is a little fussy. No wings or stabilizers and I couldn't get my right ear to stay put so off they went!

Jul 10, 2019 at 5:59 PM Post #8,502 of 62,923
That’s funny. Those were the ones i was about to pick before discovering this forum around in my quest...Then I read you guys and understand that other world exist outside the mainstream brands and paid review sites. Now, for just a bit more than half the price tag of the RHA I’ve got a couple of pretty decent TWSs with I have a lot of fun enjoying how they sound..
However, I respect RHA and their products so looking forward to your taking on them :wink:

The bad news is that this forum is kinda of addicting and may affect my pocket :L3000:
HAHA! Yes, for sure. Probably could have had a nice sold bar of gold the size of a baby's leg, but alas, this is my prison.

Jul 10, 2019 at 6:07 PM Post #8,503 of 62,923
I’ve been reading this topic for awhile. So awesome to see advancements on these matters.

Around 50€-100€ (closer to 50) what do you recommend? I like the sound of my open AKG (open designs have such a natural sound), I don’t care that much for isolation I would even rather have some environment awareness. Need mic but ok quality will be fine.

Jul 10, 2019 at 6:08 PM Post #8,505 of 62,923

Have you searched what Anbes is selling on Ali? They basically put their name on ANY generic crap out there - I think their ufo earphones were just a lucky shot actually. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back