Good cheap audio racks for headphone gear?
May 5, 2024 at 2:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Svperstar

1000+ Head-Fier
So I got a used kitchen table at a thrift store for my audio gear. Its getting a bit crowded so I am looking into audio racks, the thing is they want like $500 for like 3 shelves. Ridiculous.

Anyone have any recommendations for good cheap racks?

May 5, 2024 at 2:20 PM Post #2 of 4
May 5, 2024 at 8:14 PM Post #3 of 4
Amazon Warehouse (separate search from regular Amazon) has really good markdowns on shelving and free delivery (nice, since they're heavy). For amp/dac shelves I do a search for "monitor riser" and got some great small stack-able shelves for amp/DAC combos with venting to keep amplifiers cool. They have tons of floor standing racks for peanuts.

May 6, 2024 at 9:06 AM Post #4 of 4
Amazon Warehouse (separate search from regular Amazon) has really good markdowns on shelving and free delivery (nice, since they're heavy). For amp/dac shelves I do a search for "monitor riser" and got some great small stack-able shelves for amp/DAC combos with venting to keep amplifiers cool. They have tons of floor standing racks for peanuts.

Thanks for the suggestion. Using monitor risers never even crossed my mind. I ordered a couple. Looking forward to testing them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back