Grado PS2000e Loaner Program @ TTVJAudio.com
Jul 29, 2017 at 6:52 AM Post #17 of 164
@wormsdriver , according to my calculations, at one week per person starting on June 21 when Todd published the list, YOU have it... as the sixth person on the list, you received it last Wednesday!

Did you look under the couch? :L3000:

Jul 29, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #20 of 164
@mhpsd
thanks for your confirmation!

Jul 30, 2017 at 12:23 AM Post #23 of 164
I have them. They arrived via UPS ground from CA and I'm in NYC, so might have taken awhile to get to me. Out they go Monday or Tuesday, but I don't have an address for the next recipient. I'll email Todd. By the way, I find them magnificent vs my GS1000 and will compare to my RS1s tonight.

Jul 30, 2017 at 12:39 AM Post #24 of 164
thanks! i really appreciate you informed us, at least we know this loan program still on going. i'm looking forward for your report :D

@joseph69 @wormsdriver @ruthieandjohn
there you go, mystery just been solved

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2017 at 6:26 PM Post #26 of 164
Too bad I'm not next in line, I'm located right in Staten Island, so they would've arrived at my location in 2 days the most.
Sent them out a couple of days ago. Was like giving up a child for adoption. I started my review and hope to post next week. I haven't compared to the other flagships, but compared to RS1 and GS1000 and these were magnificent and worth the price, assuming money was no issue. They didn't represent an incremental improvement, but rather a leap to another level and a corresponding increase in value. More to come!

Aug 4, 2017 at 9:46 PM Post #27 of 164
Sent them out a couple of days ago. Was like giving up a child for adoption. I started my review and hope to post next week. I haven't compared to the other flagships, but compared to RS1 and GS1000 and these were magnificent and worth the price, assuming money was no issue. They didn't represent an incremental improvement, but rather a leap to another level and a corresponding increase in value. More to come!
Good to know their on the way to the next in line.
Looking forward to reading your impressions!

Aug 5, 2017 at 7:53 PM Post #28 of 164

Fantastic. I can't wait to hear them!!

Aug 15, 2017 at 12:44 AM Post #30 of 164
any updates guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back