Gun-Fi
Nov 8, 2023 at 5:15 PM Post #1,726 of 1,730
Poofterz
The Umarex T4E HDS68 .68 caliber double barrel shotgun with laser and HDR68 .68 caliber double action 5 shot revolver with strobe C02 powered paintball launchers
Poofterz.jpg

The shotgun is the best of the two IMO. It, looks more like a real gun and there is a large offering of rounds from rocksalt to 9mm parabellum loads.
The whole shot shell is fired as the projectile and they are awesome. Aluminum alloy balls for the pistol with nylon and hard rubber balls in waiting.

The gun lower left is a Vipertec 600 Billion volt StunGun with tethered safety pin so they can't take it away from you and use it on you. :heavy_check_mark:
They say some of them will make you poo your pants.
This one will make you go poo on the walls. :poop::poop::poop::poop:

Nov 12, 2023 at 1:38 AM Post #1,728 of 1,730
Zach does the coolest stuff sometimes. Didn't know bump stock, and wow, it's interesting. Really neat mod. This guys so great at explaining things, he really has a real knack for it. I think the way he present info as well, it all contributes to high coherency. His AR-15 looks so cool.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2023 at 2:31 PM Post #1,729 of 1,730
Umarex T4E HDS68 .68cal C02 doublebarrel shotgun with 20 round caddy, gas primer bumpbutton and Solofish green laser. Aftermarket modded to increase power from 16 to approximately 60 joules firing hard rubber, nylon and aluminum alloy balls.

You flip the switch to the barrel you want to fire or leave in the middle to fire both at once. That red indicator means it's charged and is how you let off the gas without firing. The safety is on the trigger and must be depressed to fire.

HDS68full1.png
HDS68full11.png

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2024 at 4:07 PM Post #1,730 of 1,730
The Umarex T4E HDR 68. cal C02 paintball launcher with aftermarket tuning barrel and extension, Solofish green laser, Solofish 650 lumen flashlight with strobe function and power mods to bring it up from the original sale power level, and UK Legal Limit, of 7.5 Joules to approximately 30 Joules.

It can't hurt that bad, can it?

Note the bottom left corner of the image where I had a misfire on the first shot and it went off while I was twisting the cylinder to see why it hadn't fired when I pulled the trigger. The safety being located on the trigger, which my finger was not touching when it went off and a .68 cal hard rubber ball went through the drywall. The quarter next to it for size reference. Showing .68 call aluminum alloy glass-breaker in the space cylinder and C02 cartridge it uses.

T4E_HDR68cal.jpg

This is the 16 Joules version shooting the same .68 hard rubber ball. That's gonna leave a mark....

In review, having pimped out both the Umarex T4E (Training 4 Engagement) HDS68 doublebarrel .68 cal and the HDR68 .68 cal 5 shot revolver, the shotgun is my favorite by a landslide. It is of much better quality, construction, more realistic and it has the fear factor going for it. I tested it.

It's much heavier with more metal in the construction. You can fire one or both barrels at once. I would only fire one becaue it uses all the pressure. And they knew there is one more just like that if they want it, so maybe they won't. But it's heavy anough you could just beat them with it. Or use the strobe and

Stun Your Attacker!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back