Gun-Fi
Jan 15, 2023 at 2:05 PM Post #1,711 of 1,730
Newest as of a few days ago:

20230113_171341-4K.jpg

Tikka T1X in 17HMR. Immediately removed factory stock, put it in KRG Bravo FDE chassis, and added cheek pad, muzzle brake, longer bolt knob, scope mounts, and scope. The scope is the one which was on the Sig Cross, decided to transfer it to the Tikka and upgrade the Cross to a different scope.

Wanted something that would fit between the .22 air rifles and .308 rifles and was backyard varmint/predator capable/neighbor friendly...and 17HMR does that well. Waiting on cleaning system to come in before shoot it, thought I had .17cal compatible system but it only went down to .20cal.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2023 at 8:40 AM Post #1,716 of 1,730
Nice Webley!:thumbsup:

Aug 30, 2023 at 9:27 PM Post #1,718 of 1,730
My Theoben air rams. Carbine version as well. in 20 cal . Love .20 miles better than .177/22 Not surprised the company is not business any more. Terrible customer Service

I've been looking at pellet/BB guns and thinking of buying one. I'll probably get a pistol if I get one.

The .50 cal Umarex T4E TR50 Revolver at approx $100 for non-lethal home defense has caught my eye... CO2 shoots paintballs and rubber balls.

powpowpow.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2023 at 2:14 PM Post #1,719 of 1,730
After much enjoyable self-deliberation the modified to hurt more T4E .68 Cal HDS 16 Joule Paintball Double Barrel Sawed-off Shotgun Tactical Package at $173 delivered with 10 CO2 and 25 hard freeze-it-first rubber balls kit wins the inner argument. It's a bad mammajamma at a good price for the kit.
ouchy.jpg

The 11 joule .50 cal pistol pictured above is $180 by itself, and while all the doodads you can buy for it made it a cranial conundrum between the Id, ego and where did he go, ebay?,the scary factor of the .68 call double barrel you-got-to-be-kidding-me blaster factor was too much for me to withstand myself, unless I stuck his nose in it.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2023 at 3:01 PM Post #1,722 of 1,730
The .50 cal pistol, comes in .68 cal too, is the one with the most extra stuff you can doll it up with. This has a railmount under the front of the barrel where a green laser/flashlight combo will be hanging from next. They have a ammo holder that goes around the rear stock like a real shotgun I'll have to havr at any cost. But I'll have to wait till it gets here first and it's already been shipped with more CO2 and rubber balls to tide me over.

I don't even have a place to go shoot it or a way to get there if I did, but it's quiet so I that could be anywhere. They have target arrows you can fire, broadheads that would kill a deer, hollowpoints mounted in wax or something, nylon balls, BB shot shells and birdshot shells. Which is what.I'll keep in one barre and an aluminum ball in the otherl.

Years ago a good friend of mine was pitching a derringer he was trying to sell me and said:

Now what you do is, you put birdshot in this barrel and a .32 slug in the other, walk up, shoot them in the face with birdshot to blind them, then shoot them with the bullet.

Yes, Bob, that's just what I need... You did not mess with Bob and he really liked me because I kept somebody from trying..

Sep 9, 2023 at 5:50 PM Post #1,723 of 1,730
My T4E HDS .68 cal double barrel paintball marker with Solofish 650 LUM LED flashlight/strobe on rail, spare C02 cartridges, hard rubber balls, aluminum alloy balls, 12 inch expandable baton to clear the barrels if needed with room left for soon-to-arrive bb shotshells, nylon balls and 6.5 inch broadhead arrows:

This is the 16 joule hurts version but there is another drop-in mod for $20 that will bump it up to 20+ joules that was a must have yet to arrive. The standard version is 11 joules and the .50 cal pistol is 7.5.

They make a .68 cal version of the pistol I'll probably have to have as well, it's 11 joules to start. You want to stay with the same cal so you don't have to carry 2 different rounds.

boomlight.jpg

boomlight1.jpg

broadhead.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2023 at 6:03 AM Post #1,724 of 1,730
Here is what I've got for ammo and the case I set up for it wqith 4 extra C02 cartridges. Starting from the top are .68 cal hard rubber balls, nylon balls, aluminum alloy glassbreaker balls, broadhead darts and bb loads where it fires that whole thing, the glass shatters on impact and the bb disperse. That would have to hurt, they're heavy loads. The multicolored shiiny thingy ia a 12 inch expandable baton to blear the barrels without firing it.

The flashlight/strobe is nice but it's hard to see what you're aiming at so I got a Solofish green laser to make that easier. It;a USB rechargeable with magnetic connection.

HDS68_case.jpg

HDS68_Rounds.jpg

solofosh2a.jpg

Oct 23, 2023 at 12:59 PM Post #1,725 of 1,730
Very old photo of mine but still one that cracks me up to this day.

My M82A1 had just been picked up from my FFL and I mounted the rings/scope, and my 996TT at the time was without a motor and wrapped so paint was safe.
JbYgHGI.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back