Happy Thanksgiving!
Nov 24, 2011 at 9:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

cifani090

Headphoneus Supremus
I hope everyone has a great turkey day! Dont eat too much
tongue.gif

Nov 25, 2011 at 3:23 AM Post #2 of 7
Happy thanksgiving to you too!! Wishing everyone blessings of joy and success!!

I may be a bit late but I just had to reply to greetings. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 25, 2011 at 7:45 PM Post #4 of 7
Happy Thanksgiving (belatedly), everyone!

My sister and brother-in-law hosted 14 of us and we had a great dinner and a great time!

The drive over from Arizona wasn't too bad yesterday, either.  I ate too much then got smothered by Mai Tai (the cat) all night.  :)

Nov 25, 2011 at 8:20 PM Post #5 of 7
Yeah, I also hope everyone had a Happy & Great Thanksgiving!  Many of us on this site come here to learn, write and argue about the latest headphones, amps and dacs etc. ( oh, can't leave out cables)! I also bet that many are wishing for new headphones or that perfect amp/dac but just don't have the coin for them right now. So I would like to say (stupid as it sounds) look down at your equipment rack now and see what you've been enjoying and have right now. We need to be thankful for the toys we have now.... We all know that many have less then we do, right! Just think about the weather tragedies that went all around our world this past year. I'm sure a lot of audiophiles/Head-fiers lost their equipment and don't have a damn thing yet to listen to,or have to start to rebuild their collection of gear all over again..... So remember to be especially thankful for what we have!!!      But to be truthful, I wonder what the new Stax SR 009's would sound like in my system.....  Keep Safe all my Friends....          

Users who are viewing this thread

Back