hardcore gaming headphone for fps
Jun 10, 2016 at 5:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

kashim

100+ Head-Fier
hi guys  in the past year i had ask an help to buy a headphone good for games and for music...i have bought k612 pro with soundblaster z and for all use is really good headphone,now i play single player and watch movies with 5.1 and my smart tv,listen music with my k612 and wanna buy a fully oriented hardcore gaming headphone...the best 4 hadpjone for soundstage,positional accuracy and audio clarity are:
- ad700x  145 euro
- k701     145 euro
- q701     350 euro
- hd598    250 euro
in my country hd598 and q701 are overpriced,then i m looking between ad700x and k701,they are in the same price here,now i have a music movie and fun headphone,i m looking for purely hardcore gaming headphone ownage like mle said...in mle guide i had read k701 and ad700x are like the best headphone for gaming in my budget,what is the best for play fps competitive games ?

Jun 11, 2016 at 7:38 PM Post #2 of 7
DT990 32 ohm with a detachable modification and a Boom Pro mic cable. I used this up until about a half year ago when I could no longer game due to my schedule. I used a Q701 for a while before this and stuck with the DT990 after testing it for gaming. Great positioning, fun sound, and also great for movies. I would only use this if I ever started back up gaming. I played competitively for many years going to tournaments for Halo 3 and doing GameBattles for Battlefield 3. Trust me, this is a good set up if you're using an Astro Mixamp.

Jun 12, 2016 at 10:27 AM Post #3 of 7
990s are a great pair of gaming headphones for gaming. 

Jun 12, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #7 of 7
  DT990 32 ohm with a detachable modification and a Boom Pro mic cable. I used this up until about a half year ago when I could no longer game due to my schedule. I used a Q701 for a while before this and stuck with the DT990 after testing it for gaming. Great positioning, fun sound, and also great for movies. I would only use this if I ever started back up gaming. I played competitively for many years going to tournaments for Halo 3 and doing GameBattles for Battlefield 3. Trust me, this is a good set up if you're using an Astro Mixamp.

dt990 is 1 of the best single player gaming headphone but for competitive isn t good imho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back