has anyone done these following mods to t50rp headphones?
Oct 23, 2012 at 7:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

jason41987

100+ Head-Fier
i have a large head.. so the size of the band could be an issue as it is with most headphones... but is it possible to make them larger if needed?... most my headphones snap and break constantly... is there any guarantee the t50rps will be rugged and able to take abuse, and should they snap somewhere, are they easily repaired? i cannot stand closed-back headphones anymore, and will only go with open-back.... has anyone made theirs open-back? id like headphones i can use for every situation... has anyone been able to add a microphone to theirs? the simplest way would be installing a 3.5mm jack on the outside of the left can and having a detachable microphone... which would require rewiring the headset as well for a four-pole 3.5mm jack on the can itself, this way a cable that is 4-pole 3.5mm on one end, and two 3.5mm plugs on the other for plugging into a PC can be used, along side a standard headphone jack and do thee headphones have a detachable cord?.. its a feature i quite enjoy on headphones also, i wouldnt mind seeing photos of various non-speaker-related mods people have done to theirs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back