Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread
Oct 28, 2014 at 9:23 PM Post #3,661 of 4,032
  ^Woohoo :D

niceeeeeeeeee................ear guides
tongue.gif

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:31 AM Post #3,665 of 4,032
Disclaimer: ive only gone through 80 pages of this thread

Do you know if PenonAudio is approachable to make a discount on multi iem orders (3-4)? I like to think that their small mark up over other dealers accounts for their free shipping policy more so than their good reputation.

Besides, Id rather dish out the monies in one go so sense wont come into my head.

Thanks in advance and sorry if my english gets confusing

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:33 AM Post #3,666 of 4,032

Do you know if PenonAudio is approachable to make a discount on multi iem orders (3-4)? I like to think that their small mark up over other dealers accounts for their free shipping policy more so than their good reputation.

Besides, Id rather dish out the monies in one go so sense wont come into my head.

You should just contact them and ask. 

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:42 AM Post #3,667 of 4,032
   Quote:

Yeah, just send an email and ask them. I've usually seen them reply within about 2 days. I've had positive customer experiences with them.

Oct 29, 2014 at 4:48 AM Post #3,671 of 4,032

Just contact them and ask. I have had excellent customer service from them and will buy from them again(and have).

Oct 29, 2014 at 9:40 AM Post #3,672 of 4,032
Are these earhooks that actually work? I have the black rubbery ones that does not hold the cable in place.  :)

Where did you get yours? I find the ones that came with my VSD3S too soft and the cable falls out a lot (even with the thicker VSD3S cable). The one in the picture is a stiffer and better, IMO.

Picture for comparison:

Oct 29, 2014 at 11:14 AM Post #3,673 of 4,032
  Where did you get yours? I find the ones that came with my VSD3S too soft and the cable falls out a lot (even with the thicker VSD3S cable). The one in the picture is a stiffer and better, IMO.

Picture for comparison:

The ones i have are from the B3 and the Vsd1s i believe. The clear ones looks much better. Where did you buy them?

Oct 29, 2014 at 12:06 PM Post #3,674 of 4,032
Could you guys clarify something for me?

Are you using these headphones at home or when you are on the go?

Since most users recommend getting an amp to make these sound good, I've been searching for a portable amp to carry with my phone and I realized; portable amps are big.

Am I supposed to take an amp and stuff it into my pockets along with my phone? Or are these headphones intended to be used while sitting down somewhere.

Sidenote:

The smallest amps I could find was the Fireye Mini+
Anyone tried them with these headphones yet?

Just try without an amp ( i dont use an amp with them) and i think they sound great... if you get and a bit underwhelmed get an amp :).

Thats what i say to anyone interested in the havi. This talk of portable amp potentially turns off some people, thinking they sound terrible without it... its just not true.

I use no amp(for me that just not as portable)

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:47 PM Post #3,675 of 4,032
Just try without an amp ( i dont use an amp with them) and i think they sound great... if you get and a bit underwhelmed get an amp
smily_headphones1.gif

Thats what i say to anyone interested in the havi. This talk of portable amp potentially turns off some people, thinking they sound terrible without it... its just not true.

I use no amp(for me that just not as portable)

It's a great way to look at it. I agree, the Havi still works very well through any modern smart device, you might just have to up the volume a little more. I got a portable amp mostly for power; wasn't liking the hit on battery life. I use my device a fair bit so every bit a juice is nice to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back