HD-650 | | T70 -> how to fill the sonic gap between these two models.
Jun 6, 2013 at 5:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Synthax

500+ Head-Fier
After buy of T70 I was very surprised by their brightness, airy timbre, number of details. And overall organic nature (as organic as Beyers can be). Still love to hear female vocals, jazz, and most acoustic genres (orchestra also). But.. Sometimes I feel they are not as forgiving as HD650. And not ass bassy (when needed) as HD650. Not as smooth in heights.
Otherwise when some records works pretty well with HD650, some like orchestra, or vocals ar a bit recessed. I can even take a risk to write that with HD650 i hear 1/2 of details I hear with T70.
So the problem is which headphones can put the bridge between these two. I appreciate both, to their very high potential. Overall 'culture' in sonic presentation. Very solid build. These headphones do their job, but human nature leads me to look for something new.
I'd love to have a solid headphones. Which can put me closer to real sound, rich but not muddy, airy but not thin. The problem is not an amp. As I see the more role is played by headphones. So please do recommend priority to sonic qualities.

Thank you all.

Mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back