HD598 on a pretty lady... (Let's talk about the HD598)
Jan 8, 2015 at 12:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

kiikasi

100+ Head-Fier

Wow, this lady looks great... but do you notice what's wrong with this picture? 
k701smile.gif

Anyway, how about them HD598s? It's been long enough since their release, so I'm sure you guys must have some very mature impressions of them by now!

Jan 8, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #2 of 2

Wow, this lady looks great... but do you notice what's wrong with this picture? 
k701smile.gif

Anyway, how about them HD598s? It's been long enough since their release, so I'm sure you guys must have some very mature impressions of them by now!

The headphone is wearing the lady the wrong way. But indeed a very pretty lady.

Seriously: The HD598 is one of my all time favorites. I ventured out, bought many new headphones and earphones, sold many too, but I always keep coming back to my first headphone love - the HD598. It's an amazing headphone, especially now that you can get it for really deep discounts. I will always remember the feeling how my jaw dropped when I first listened to it with one of the very first Schiit amps, the Asgard and was in total music nirvana...mind blowing experience....

Still use it every other day at home and love it. It recently got a set of brand-new ear pads and it's like new....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back