HeadAmp Pico Slim Portable Amplifier
Dec 7, 2009 at 11:04 AM Post #1,068 of 1,103
I'm waiting, but I'm going to have to wait quite a while longer than most of you.
frown.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 1:23 PM Post #1,070 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's not required for people to post every thought that comes into their heads.

Can we post questions that have been asked and answered in this thread many times before?

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:33 PM Post #1,074 of 1,103
Justin, the rendering looks absolutely stunning! A work of art!

Now I have to decide: black or silver?

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:54 PM Post #1,075 of 1,103
I think this weekend was my third timing listening to the Slim in some iteration and now as a complete package I am really looking forward to adding this one to my portable set up.

Fit and finish was excellent this is a solid little amp. Controls were good and the sound was excellent running of a borrowed iPod into my UE-11s. The little leather case was actually far more useful than I originally assumed it would be and it makes a nice little add on.

The best part is that it is small enough to fit with the Touch in a shirt pocket comfortably as the weight and size of my previous portable amps had really limited their usefulness in my system.

I will be watching for the pre-order thread and look forward to picking this one up.

Dec 7, 2009 at 4:15 PM Post #1,076 of 1,103
Rendering looks great Justin!!! Didn't get any sleep last night, kept waking up to
hit F5!! Great looking amp hope it sounds as good as it looks!!!

Twas the night before slim came and all through the house not an audiophile was sleeping for their minds were all aroused. Headphones were hung by their beds with great care hoping that Justin would soon be there.The head-fiers were nestled warm in their beds with visions of Picos dancing in their heads.......

Dec 7, 2009 at 5:49 PM Post #1,078 of 1,103
I too am refreshing this page a million times a day.

Anyway just for curiousity's sake. NORMALLY and GENERALLY speaking, for a pre-order. How many hours does it take before 100 posts are up? Or even 200 posts? Are we looking at 2-3 hours, 6-8 hours or even more than 12 hours?

At least it'll be a good gauge! Haha.

Dec 7, 2009 at 6:16 PM Post #1,080 of 1,103
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paradoxus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I too am refreshing this page a million times a day.

Anyway just for curiousity's sake. NORMALLY and GENERALLY speaking, for a pre-order. How many hours does it take before 100 posts are up? Or even 200 posts? Are we looking at 2-3 hours, 6-8 hours or even more than 12 hours?

At least it'll be a good gauge! Haha.

i think it'll be more than 12 hours. could be totally wrong 'bout this, but it's not as high-demand an item as headphones (obviously) and at its relatively high price point and narrowly focused intended audience (high-end IEM/custom IEM owners), i don't think a whole lot of people will actually buy one.

that being said, the first 100 might go rather quickly, but i'm not sure that all 250 that justin has in the first run will go that fast...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back