Headphone & amp question
Apr 29, 2013 at 4:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

prolong

New Head-Fier
Hi everybody!

I'm going to buy myself a pair of headphones within the week and I'm wondering what kind of headphones I should go for. I've been suggested a lot of headphones and I've removed some of them because they don't seem to look comfortable enough (Grado PS500, Sennheiser 650 etc).

Anyways, I've been having a look at the Beyer T90, they look really comfortable, but are they worth it on the other aspects? Other than those, I've heard some good about the HE-500 which is in the same price range as the T90 and I must say that these indeed look comfortable aswell (I have a fetish for big headphones <3).

I'm all in for the quality and comfort of the headphone really. Also been suggested to buy this amp along with one of the headphones above: http://epiphany-acoustics.co.uk/products-page/dacs/ehp-o2d-miniature-desktop-headphone-amplifier-with-usb-dac/ what do you think, according to the person who linked this to me, it is the best of the best for the price range of £200.

So my budget then. I'd say €500 for the headphone and around €250 for the amp. Do notice that I have no sound card.

My music taste is drum 'n bass, metal, electro, death metal, I know it's a wide range between the one and another but I would like to specify in having some bass and not ear-bleedingly-high disortion. I always like to hear the bass a lot in metal aswell.

Thanks in advance //prolong

May 7, 2013 at 1:48 PM Post #2 of 2
Did you get anything yet? 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back